1.    #1  
    Wich Kernel witch wich adjustmesn (in govnah) are the best for the longest batterie live.. I use mich 3g and browse the internet, therfore my batterie ist fast vacant..
    Quote Originally Posted by mebe View Post
    Wich Kernel witch wich adjustmesn (in govnah) are the best for the longest batterie live.. I use mich 3g and browse the internet, therfore my batterie ist fast vacant..
    There are different choices... However, it does depend on how you use your phone, and which one work for you. Explore you might find one that fit your daily needs.
  3.    #3  
    I surfe the web almost with 3g connection, and have im+ client opened.. Thats it.. But the pre batterie is in 6 hours down.. Is uber kernel witc screenstate 500/800 good? Or schould i use the sromwich kernel `?
    I found that the newer experimental f105 or SR-71 Kernels (clocked at 600Mhz) give great battery life. I suggest you should try a bunch of the options and see which one works best for you. :^D
    Actually, I feel silly I think the new kernels are forced to the high clock rates...but I still like f105! FTW!
    For web browsing and most other tasks, a higher clockspeed will be beneficial due to the "race-to-idle" concept wherein the faster a request is calculated, the sooner a CPU will return to idle voltage. For sustained task like emulator or Video/Audio Streaming, then a higher clock speed will drain the battery at a higher rate, because idle is not acheived (you are sustaining the task after all). I/O Scheduling and TCP Congestion Avoidance Algorithms may benefit battery life, but so far this is at the beginning phase of testing and the only benefits I've seen are performance based.