Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Just got my pre plus back and installed Preware and noticed that it shows a lot less applications, and no themes. Now I had a Pre Plus about 2 months ago so I don't know if anything changed with Preware since then, I've looked into the wiki and haven't seen anything. For example my "available packages" is only 1342, 2 months ago I could have sworn there was more.

thanks
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyb81 View Post
    Just got my pre plus back and installed Preware and noticed that it shows a lot less applications, and no themes. Now I had a Pre Plus about 2 months ago so I don't know if anything changed with Preware since then, I've looked into the wiki and haven't seen anything. For example my "available packages" is only 1342, 2 months ago I could have sworn there was more.

thanks
    Tap the upper left "Preware" and make sure you have all the feeds turned on.
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    Did you remember to Update Feeds?

Launch the Preware app and then in the upper left corner; tap "Preware". You should receive a drop down menu listing:

Preferences, Update Feeds, Manage Feeds, etc., etc. Click the Update Feeds (and for good measure, I also click Manage Feeds next) and you should notice the number of apps and themes increase.

Cheers!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwill View Post
    Tap the upper left "Preware" and make sure you have all the feeds turned on.

well that worked thanks, i don't ever remember doing that a few months ago, thank you.