Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    I started with UberKernel, graduated to Thunderchief, and I'm now running SR71. It doesn't get any faster than the SR71 Kernel, my device has been running great/stable with it but your experience may differ. I kind of enjoy alpha testing and the risks associated with it, if you want to run one of these kernels I hope you do too
    the SR71 runs at 1.2 ? i aint ready for that

got the thunder chief running at a cool 1005 mhz

flying high right now

does govnah come with a temperature control warning thingy or is there other apps out there to monitor temp for over heating etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelick View Post
    the SR71 runs at 1.2 ? i aint ready for that

got the thunder chief running at a cool 1005 mhz

flying high right now

does govnah come with a temperature control warning thingy or is there other apps out there to monitor temp for over heating etc.
    Cool, just check Preware for Jason's 'Device Temperature Warnings' patch.
    So, Funkadelick, now that you have been able to follow the instructions, please write a post which is your version of the instructions which would have been clear enough for you to follow correctly the first time ...

I think you owe that to the community.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    So, Funkadelick, now that you have been able to follow the instructions, please write a post which is your version of the instructions which would have been clear enough for you to follow correctly the first time ...

-- Rod
    +1
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

-- Rod
    Indeed.

-- Rod
    +1 And mjkjr deserves a medal, or at least a big thanks!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation

-- Rod
    Yep...

I was watching this progress, amused, and pleasantly surprised that so many kept responding to the tantrum.

Post-a-minute when help is needed (demanded?) but then...

BTW, avatar is telling.

-- Rod
    You're instructions could not have been any more clear. They will be very beneficial to anyone who reads them.

Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    +1 And mjkjr deserves a medal, or at least a big thanks!
    fantastic laugh this thread
    No reply from Funkadelick.

All take and no give.

Typical.

-- Rod
    No reply from Funkadelick.

All take and no give.

Typical.

-- Rod
    You never know Rod, he might be polishing up the final draft of the new instruction guide as we speak.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    He's obviously a newb who wants to start taking advantage of his phone and start using preware! Stop being rude and telling him he has no idea what he is doing. He might be very well of and knows what he is doing and has done his research, but just wants a link. Well, I found this when I was searching myself: Index of /feeds/webos-kernels/testing/1.4.1.1/
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal View Post
    He's obviously a newb who wants to start taking advantage of his phone and start using preware! Stop being rude and telling him he has no idea what he is doing. He might be very well of and knows what he is doing and has done his research, but just wants a link. Well, I found this when I was searching myself: [url= of /feeds/webos-kernels/testing/1.4.1.1/[/url]
    That's the wrong link to give people too, since it only works for one out of the five webOS versions currently in use worldwide.

The correct link to the WebOS Internals Testing Feeds wiki page has been given many times. Please don't give out inferior (and incorrect for many people) links.

-- Rod
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345