1.    #1  
    I took back my EVO and have returned to the best support cummunity around. I installed Uberkernel and Govnah (im running screenstate)and was wanting to know if you have to keep Govnah running in the background to have the cpu set at 800mhz (screen on) and 500 mhz (screen off)? I read that if you restart the phone then you have to open Govnah back up to get it going again but haven't seen if you can close Govnah out and keep overclocking. Thanks
    Look here for help with Govnah: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...01-govnah.html

<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Preowner9051 View Post
    I took back my EVO and have returned to the best support cummunity around. I installed Uberkernel and Govnah (im running screenstate)and was wanting to know if you have to keep Govnah running in the background to have the cpu set at 800mhz (screen on) and 500 mhz (screen off)? I read that if you restart the phone then you have to open Govnah back up to get it going again but haven't seen if you can close Govnah out and keep overclocking. Thanks
    Yes you can close Govnah, and it will remain at 800MHz. If you save the profile, it will stick on reboots also.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation