1.    #1  
    hey i just did the 1.4.5 update and restartedt he phone went to the govnah and it says i can only overclock to 600mmhz but before there was the option to go up to 800mhz.... anyways im prolly just ********
    did u put the pixi one on it?
    Palm prē-ist.
  3.    #3  
    ahhh makes sense! thanks !
    Plus, you'd have to redownload the UberKernel after updating.
    Hi, Im spanish, first of all sorry with my english. Ive install Uber Kernel and govnah aplications for oveclock my pre but when i run govnah only can to use 600 Mhz frecuency, i tried to put manually 800 Mhz but nothing unfortunately, it returns 600 Mhz automatically. Other problem i have is i cant to change the profile to other, only runs with palm default. Somebody can to help me? I do not like stuck here. Thanks guys.
    If you are running 1.4.5, I believe you'll have to wait a while for those options.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Ok, thanks for your help because i have 1.4.5 and i have to wait... i hope we will have news in a few time.
    <<merged threads>>
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny84 View Post
    Ok, thanks for your help because i have 1.4.5 and i have to wait... i hope we will have news in a few time.
    You can keep up with the latest news here: WebOS Internals (webosinternals) on Twitter
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation