1.    #1  
    I download preware from the webos quick intsall but when i try to install it onto my phone it shows "Error 1: Network is unreachable: connect" and "Error: No Device Found" Ive tried restarting my phone and reistalling webos quick install, im in developer mode, ive tried different usb ports. Does anybody know what im doing wrong?

and for some reason my preware was in the webos internal feed (pre) not the webos internal feed (all), would that make the difference?
    Last edited by omeg12121293; 07/18/2010 at 02:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by omeg12121293 View Post
    I download preware from the webos quick intsall but when i try to install it onto my phone it shows "Error 1: Network is unreachable: connect" and "Error: No Device Found" Ive tried restarting my phone and reistalling webos quick install, im in developer mode, ive tried different usb ports. Does anybody know what im doing wrong?
    Have you restarted your pc aswell? Check that the palm novacom service starts running when you plug your pre into the pc.

and for some reason my preware was in the webos internal feed (pre) not the webos internal feed (all), would that make the difference?
    You are following the wrong instructions, use these http://install.preware.org
  3.    #3  
    so i restarted my comp and my phone and for some reason after i download preware it finds the phone but it says connecting to device forever after i click install. Ive waited as far as an hour and all it says is connecting to device. do i have to change some phone settings or something?