Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    I know I asked a similar question before, but I want to make sure. I just doctored my phone (1.4.5). If I doctor, I DON't have to run the fstab fixer, right?
    What do you think the chances are that this exact question would be answered in the first post of this thread?

Seriously man, not reading the first post of the thread you are posting in. You're kidding, right?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    What do you think the chances are that this exact question would be answered in the first post of this thread?

Seriously man, not reading the first post of the thread you are posting in. You're kidding, right?

-- Rod
    I did read that but not carefully enough. I know this is probably a smack at me for a post I wrote last night on another thread.

I really appreciate all the work you & WebOS internals have & are doing. I will try to read more carefully next time and try not to waste everyone's time here.

Panagiotis
    Last edited by govotsos; 09/28/2010 at 10:37 AM.
    Basically I didn't read it carefully enough. I'm an *****.
    Does this work for the palm pixi plus mobile with webos 1.4.5.1 ?

I've had problems with the Asphalt v1.1.4 on my palm pixi plus mobile.
    I've downloaded and installed the game, but when I tap on the game, my phone freezes for a couple of seconds, but nothing happens, I've re-booted the phone like a dozen times with the same result. I read in some post that the "Emergency fstab fixer" can fix this. But I'm unable to donwload it from preware, there is always a error after i click install from there
    I use Palm Pixi Plus with webOS v1.4.5 (doctored version). I checked and have the fix (EFF) applied already.
    Still I cannot run many (like Putki Ground Effect, Angry Birds etc) games on my device. They get installed properly, but when I launch them the black screen does not move.

I tried running one game 'Putki' from command line, it says :

mv: cannot rename './Saves': No such file or directory
    mv: cannot rename './Cache': No such file or directory

I gave all permissions to folder /media/internals/appdata/com.alphapolygon/Saves and created Cache folder there (as it was not present already). still it gives same error.

Note that I am able to play some other games fine.

Thanks in advance
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345