1.    #1  
    no avaible themes on preware when i start up preware can any one help i have webos doctor and everthing i have done this once before thanks guys
    launch preware on your phone, go to the app menu (tap preware upper left hand cornor) and select manage feeds. From the list make sure 'prethemer' and 'precentral-themes' are switched to "on". Then exit preware and re-launch it. If they are already, then please repost this in the preware thread to bring the issue to webosinternals' attention. Hope this helps.
  3.    #3  
    hey thanks i tried it and im still having the same prob u have any other ideas please let me know thanks 4 all ur help
    Yeah, launch Preware, go to Preferences, and make sure you have Show Themes enabled.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by jayprime2006 View Post
    hey thanks i tried it and im still having the same prob u have any other ideas please let me know thanks 4 all ur help
    Did you get Themes working?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  6.    #6  
    yes it did thanks alot for ur help and time thanks again
    Anytime.

Palm Pre wallpapers