1.    #1  
    I just received my replacement phone. I had to open WebOS Doctor to clean it up, then I opened (downloaded) preware installer to my phone. I also see package manager, I downloaded Luna manager and led service bc I think I need them too. I don't really remeber. Now, I can't download any patches. When I go to preware on my phone everything is highlighted except for patches. Do you know why? That happen before I couldn't download themes. No biggie but I need my patches. How can I download patches? I have WebOs quickinstall on my desktop but I do not see the patches that I want or need.
  2.    #2  
    I am restarting my phone to see if that will help.
    <<Thread Moved>>

For Preware help in the forums go here:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...eware-1-x.html

...this is also the place for your questions, it's where the experts hangout.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  4.    #4  
    When I use webOS quickinstall and go to Tweaks, it says unable to connect to patch feed. I went through everything. Should I do an Emergency Patch Recovery? I'm lost I do not know what to do. When I did Emergency Patch Recovery it said no patches found. Should I download Emergency Patch Installer from webOS quickinstall? I cannot figure out what the problem is.

Cna you give me some ideas of what you think it might be or what I can do to troubleshoot the problem? I need my patches please.
  5.    #5  
    Do you think I should reboot my desktop computer? Please I need some help.
    Quote Originally Posted by twiniirich View Post
    Do you think I should reboot my desktop computer? Please I need some help.
    don't know if it will help but have you tried to update feeds in preware?
  7.    #7  
    How do I update feeds in preware?
  8.    #8  
    How do I update feeds in preware?
    Everytime I open preware on my cell phone it says preware feeds updated. When it open it said that there is one update to install. I saw a preware app, I am updating now. It looks like the update is complete, when I tried to open it, it said the version is old, I need to reboot and reinstall. So, I am doing that now.
  9.    #9  
    Everytime I open preware on my cell phone it says preware feeds updated. When it open it said that there is one update to install. I saw a preware app, I am updating now. It looks like the update is complete, when I tried to open it, it said the version is old, I need to reboot and reinstall. So, I am doing that now.
    Ok. Now I see Updates, Available Packages, Installed Packages and List Everything. When I go to webOS quickinstall, then tweaks I'm getting the error message cannot connect to patches. I am going to re-start my computer now.