1.    #1  
    To the creator of preware, I would like to reccomend a search option when using preware via pre/pixi, it happens too often that i hear about this great new app, patch, etc. on precentral and then I spend at least 20 minutes looking for it. It just seems much more helpful for us all
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Jason?
    LOL!
    +1 lol, wrong name and requesting a feature that already exists.
    there is a search function, after you select all then u can start typing and it will bring a list of what u typed, hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    +1 lol, wrong name and requesting a feature that already exists.
    I didn't even read past Jason.
    LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    To the creator of preware, I would like to reccomend a search option when using preware via pre/pixi, it happens too often that i hear about this great new app, patch, etc. on precentral and then I spend at least 20 minutes looking for it. It just seems much more helpful for us all
    There already is one. Just open Preware and scroll down to The List of Everything, start typing the name of that which you seek, and Voila! There it is.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    <<Thread Moved>>

Preware search works much like universal search. Once PW is open, click "List of Everything" and start typing and your search string.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    preware search actually works better than in the palm app catalog... Just type and it searching...
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    <<Thread Moved>>

Preware search works much like universal search. Once PW is open, click "List of Everything" and start typing and your search string.
    You don't even have to do that, just start typing at the main scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    You don't even have to do that, just start typing at the main scene.
    In Peware or Preware? Lol

Yes I'm bored.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Jason?
    LOL!

It's Rod, and he's here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...eware-1-x.html
    Jason? Rod?

Actually, the Preware mojo app was written mainly by Brandon (oil).

See git.webos-internals.org Git - applications/preware.git/shortlog for the history of all contributors to Preware.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals