1.    #1  
    I've been successful in limiting all my apps and patches to those on Preware. The one app that solves (at least partially) the "stuck headset" problem is the Ghastly Headset app. Is there a reason nobody else has developed this app (which everyone should probably have on their phone if they are ever going to use the plug-in port)? Does anyone know if that app is AUPT safe for sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    I've been successful in limiting all my apps and patches to those on Preware. The one app that solves (at least partially) the "stuck headset" problem is the Ghastly Headset app. Is there a reason nobody else has developed this app (which everyone should probably have on their phone if they are ever going to use the plug-in port)? Does anyone know if that app is AUPT safe for sure?
    I was not even aware that there was such an app. But I find that twisting the jack as I pull it out stops the issue everytime.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    I was not even aware that there was such an app. But I find that twisting the jack as I pull it out stops the issue everytime.
    There's actually a sticky on the tips forum about this, with multiple ways of mechanically fixing it (or trying to). I have never had the problem, but only just started using the jack. I would love to have the app onboard. I know that with my Treo there was a volume control app that would easily bypass the headphone jack, regardless of the hardware issue. It would be great if that kind of solution was available on Preware.
    It's not in Preware because the author has not submitted it to any feed that Preware accesses.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals