1.    #1  
    So I have a Sprint Palm Pre Flashed for cricket with the3 OS version 1.3.1 I've installed preware, and other applications using Web OS Quick Install v3.1`4. None of the applications I've installed show up in the launch bar, yet they show up in preware. In preware, I can't do anything with the apps. It says launch, but when I click on that, nothing happens. I also can click install on available apps, and nothing will happen. They show in Web OS Quick Install that items are in fact installed, but nothing shows, even when I search for them. Any help?
    Preware requires WebOS 1.4.1 or higher. You'll need to find a way to upgrade without breaking your Cricket flash...
  3.    #3  
    This still doesn't account for all the apps that I've installed via Web OS Quick Install... Does it? And is there any other build of Preware or another App I can use to download apps on the pre?
    The application installation directory changed in webOS 1.3.5

If you use a webOS version earlier than 1.3.5, homebrew installers will not work, and most advanced homebrew will not work either.

You should go back to the vendor of your "Flashed for cricket" solution and demand a refund because you have been provided with a very poor solution.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  5.    #5  
    So there is no way to get apps on the phone at all then?
    Sure, webOS Doctor to a more recent version, assuming whatever other stuff has been done to your phone is happy with that.

-- Rod
  7.    #7  
    If I update the phone, it will remove the flash, as Cricket does not us a higher web os. Is it possible to have someone with a sprint palm pre creat a palm profile for me, then I log into it and use the app store?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akr0mA View Post
    If I update the phone, it will remove the flash, as Cricket does not us a higher web os. Is it possible to have someone with a sprint palm pre creat a palm profile for me, then I log into it and use the app store?
    No.

Does the vendor of the cricket thing that I presume you paid for not have a solution? What is their web site?

-- Rod
  9.    #9  
    I purchased the phone off of ebay. As for cricket, they know little about the phone itself.