Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Just wondering whether other people are experiencing the same thing. Was using Govnah with UberKernal for Pixi and noticed that the battery drained horrendously quickly (50% in not much over an hour!!!). Am using it on the default ondemandctrl settings and it makes no difference whether Compache us enabled or not.

Anyone ideas?
    What settings are you using?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    did you leave govna running? you need to close it after applying the settings. otherwise it will kill your battery and degrade performance due to the fact that it is sampling every second...
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    did you leave govna running? you need to close it after applying the settings. otherwise it will kill your battery and degrade performance due to the fact that it is sampling every second...
    True! You can also set the polling interval for up to 1 minute.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Yea I closed Govnah. The settings are just the standard settings for the ondemandctrl, have uninstalled it and the kernal because the battery drain was mental.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Sorry i mean ondemandtcl
    it sounds like you have a memory leak somewhere. i would visit the doctor and reinstall everything with a fresh install.
    Quote Originally Posted by max167 View Post
    Yea I closed Govnah. The settings are just the standard settings for the ondemandctrl, have uninstalled it and the kernal because the battery drain was mental.
    What are the standard settings on the Pixi? I have a Pre so it's much different.