1.    #1  
    I recently had to erase all my apps, and when I reinstalled Preware, none of my installed patches showed up as being installed. So, after researching, the only way I was able to get them to show up was to install the patches again (without removing them first), which worked.

Now, I have Uberkernel installed, but it does not show up in Preware. How do I go about getting it to show up and/or uninstalling it? I haven't tried WOSQI yet, but as my patches didn't show up in WOSQI, I assume Uberkernel won't either.

Thanks.
    Last edited by boxfier; 06/25/2010 at 02:19 PM.
  2.    #2  
    It doesn't show up in WOSQI either. Any suggestions?
    In the main screen in preware, type uber and then press enter, it should do a search. Does it come up now?
  4.    #4  
    Yes, but it shows it as being available, not installed. I either need a way to get Preware or WOSQI to recognize that the kernel is installed, or find another way to remove the kernel so I can reinstall to get Preware to see it as being installed.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boxfier View Post
    Yes, but it shows it as being available, not installed. I either need a way to get Preware or WOSQI to recognize that the kernel is installed, or find another way to remove the kernel so I can reinstall to get Preware to see it as being installed.
    Had this issue to I wiped my usb drive and all my programs disappeared. I forgot to backup the hidden files. The uberkernel and govnah were gone but the kernel was still installed. In preware type "kernel" and install the Palm Kernel for pre or pixi (which ever you need). Once you install the original palm kernel it will reboot and then you can go in preware and reinstall uberkernel and govnah.
    Actually, you type in "Palm" in Preware and you will find "Palm Kernel" which can revert your Pre or Pixi back to the original Palm Kernel.

Quote Originally Posted by nullr View Post
    Had this issue to I wiped my usb drive and all my programs disappeared. I forgot to backup the hidden files. The uberkernel and govnah were gone but the kernel was still installed. In preware type "kernel" and install the Palm Kernel for pre or pixi (which ever you need). Once you install the original palm kernel it will reboot and then you can go in preware and reinstall uberkernel and govnah.