1.    #1  
    When I use screenstate in govnah with uberkernal 500/800. It starts at 800 then soon as the screen goes dark or I lock it. It stays at 500 and will not go back to 800. Any advise
    Quote Originally Posted by nextjeter2 View Post
    When I use screenstate in govnah with uberkernal 500/800. It starts at 800 then soon as the screen goes dark or I lock it. It stays at 500 and will not go back to 800. Any advise
    Try the performance govenor with the same settings.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    the performance setting is supposed to take the frequency you select in the max, it won't do the screenstaet becuz it not
  4.    #4  
    Performace works fine but screenstate does not
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Someone else posted in another thread if your screen brightness is set low (like under 10%) you may see this. I noticed it on mine (stuck at 500MHz), changed the brightness to 5%, and screenstate works fine now.
    Like JP said, turn the brightness up some. I had mine set real low too (even had the patch for even lower setting :P), and once the screen went off, it would never go back to 800MHz when you turned it back on. I wonder if govnah looks at the screen brightness to determine screen state? Either way, turn the brightness up abit and you'll see it go up. What I did was run govnah and slide the slider little by little till it jumped back up to 800MHz and left it there. No problems so far
    i thought mine was dong the same thing untill i unplugged it from the charger lol.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by test_tube_tony View Post
    i thought mine was dong the same thing untill i unplugged it from the charger lol.
    Ha! Good call, this was stumping me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by test_tube_tony View Post
    I was reading this thread because I was thinking I was experiencing the same situation I changed the brightness multiple times but it still didn't change then I read the rest of the thread and saw this reply and I looked at my phone and noticed it was plugged in I can be such a dimwhit sometimes but it works perfect lmao yayayaya
    ~Tha 1 n only~

This COG just blessed you
    Get 100,000 Backlinks - Watch the Video Presentation
    Go here for help: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...01-govnah.html

<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic