1.    #1  
    Now it is summer.I fell the App will be useful for palm pre.who can do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jngg View Post
    Now it is summer.I fell the App will be useful for palm pre.who can do it?
    Could you describe what the application does please?
  3.    #3  
    iWatermelon is an application that interprets the feedback it receives by tapping on the watermelon.
    Using a unique custom made formula for determining whether the Watermelon is sweet or not depending on its size, color and feedback sound.
    All you have to do is place your iPhone on the desired watermelon, select it's approximate size and color, and tap it three times.
    After a quick data processing iWatermlon will advise and rate accordingly whether the watermelon is unripe, fair or amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by jngg View Post
    iWatermelon is an application that interprets the feedback it receives by to apping on the watermelon.
    Using a unique custom made formula for determining whether the Watermelon is sweet or not depending on its size, color and feedback sound.
    All you have to do is place your iPhone on the desired watermelon, select it's approximate size and color, and tap it three times.
    After a quick data processing iWatermlon will advise and rate accordingly whether the watermelon is unripe, fair or amazing!
    Is this method accurate or just for fun? I definitely have not come across one in webOS thoigh sorry.
  5.    #5  
    I think it will be accurate if it can analyze the sound by tap the watermelon.
    Usually we listen to the sound by tap watermelon to judge it.
    If it needs a mic no dice until they open it up in the SDK.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Seems like you can just use your hands and ears for this one. No app needed.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by nullr View Post
    Seems like you can just use your hands and ears for this one. No app needed.
    Because we can not be accurately judge .
    Haven't heard of one.. But what you can is cut it open while they aren't looking.. Then ask for a discount cause it's been cut! :P (don't actually attempt it)