1.    #1  
    Why was themes taken off of preware? It was soooooooooooooooo much easier to download themes there.

Anyway, I have the newest version of Quick Install, and go to the theme tab, and quick install states it is downloading the theme list, but never does. It will never download the themes, I can let it download for Hours but it will never downloads the theme list.

Does anyone know why?
    Why was themes taken off of preware? It was soooooooooooooooo much easier to download themes there.

Anyway, I have the newest version of Quick Install, and go to the theme tab, and quick install states it is downloading the theme list, but never does. It will never download the themes, I can let it download for Hours but it will never downloads the theme list.

Does anyone know why?
    They are still in preware, just go manage feeds, turn on prethener and precentral themes. Now go prefences and turn on theme feeds. Update feeds and they will be in preware
    As pip said, make sure your feeds are turned on. I just installed a theme today, so no problems with themes.
    they defaultto off because it makes preware load faster while being used less than others (1 theme, but many patches)...