1.    #1  
    Pretty much, I'm on my Preware. I did a search and I came up with 20 pages of different issues with Preware. But the only problem is there are too many of them and looking through them on the Pre is kind of hard on my eyes, so bear with me . Pretty much, I installed a new feed via webos qi and then restarted my palm. Later on I tried to go on Preware. It loads fine but it shows a list of all the apps and no patches. It doesn't show the ones I installed nor the patches. I checked the feeds and they are all running fine. Hopefully I can get some help
    Have you tried running the Emergency Reconstruction Utility
  3.    #3  
    i'll try that and get back at you.
  4.    #4  
    thanks!
    That works
    I had to do an Erase Apps & Data. I foolishly allowed the AT&T store to transfer my contacts over from my old Treo, however only the phone numbers came over and no addresses. So I did the reset to fix this problem. Well after the reset Preware doesn't show any of my previously install patches even though they seem to still be installed. I ran the Emergency Reconstruction Utility as advises in this thread, but they still do not show up in Preware. Anything else I can do? Reinstall the patches? Thx.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post
    I had to do an Erase Apps & Data. I foolishly allowed the AT&T store to transfer my contacts over from my old Treo, however only the phone numbers came over and no addresses. So I did the reset to fix this problem. Well after the reset Preware doesn't show any of my previously install patches even though they seem to still be installed. I ran the Emergency Reconstruction Utility as advises in this thread, but they still do not show up in Preware. Anything else I can do? Reinstall the patches? Thx.
    This just happened to me too. i did an erase apps and data and ran ERU, still non of my patches appear.
    Convert and Jason Black:

You two have a different issue because of doing a full or partial erase. To fix your issue try the Emergency Patch Installer. Make sure that your patches feed is enabled and loaded before running this utility.
    Know your Webos-Internals members:
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/WhoIsWho