1.    #1  
    everything works fine until it starts loading the feeds. its stops about halfway through once it starts trying to load the palm-catalog. does anyone know what i am doing wrong?
    For me it sometimes hangs at the palm catalog since it has to load 3000+ apps. Some times I have to restart to get it to load or it will load by itself it just takes a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarland View Post
    everything works fine until it starts loading the feeds. its stops about halfway through once it starts trying to load the palm-catalog. does anyone know what i am doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyo View Post
    For me it sometimes hangs at the palm catalog since it has to load 3000+ apps. Some times I have to restart to get it to load or it will load by itself it just takes a while.
    Turn off the feed for the Palm catalog from the drop down menu on the top left.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Turn off the feed for the Palm catalog from the drop down menu on the top left.
    Good advice... I keep the App Catalog and Theme feeds turned off as they are the largest and tend to take a long time to load. You can always turn them back on as needed.