Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Hello all!

So I am having a very weird issue with preware for the first time. I hadnt used preware in a while and I wanted to change my theme to something newer and see what other nice apps might be out now. All the themes and apps are coming up in the list just fine, However the apps i already have installed are not showing up as installed!! (Except for one, the one i installed most recently)

I searched for a similar problem in the forums but couldnt find it, sorry if its already been answered.

But yea, Because the apps arent showing up as installed i dont think im getting any available updates for them, and also i cant uninstall my current theme to install a new one

Any help would be great! I have thought about Doctoring my pre... however if there is a quick fix Id love not to have to go through a full doctoring again!

Thank you!
    there is a newer version of preware out now.. delete preware and download again
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Oh! And the problem applies to patches as well...

here is a screenshot of my issue:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    Damn, thats something I should have really tried before making this post....

Thank you! Ill post if it works or not
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    Agreed. I was having all kinds of issues with Preware until someone suggested I install the new version. I did and, WALAH (sp?), problems solved.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    New Problem :S

Tried uninstalling preware using the orange button twice, both times phone froze really bad... like no response at all not even when i held the power button down. I waited for a minute the first time and 5 minutes the second time and nothing, the screen stayed lit too... I sadly had to pull the battery both times. and Preware is still there... any other way of uninstalling preware?
    Try removing it and the package manager with WebOS Quick Install.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    None of my apps are showing up in webos either! Except for the one that shows up in preware anyway.

But i cant uninstall preware through webosqi!
    goto device menu and do a partial erase and try it again