1.    #1  
    Just wanted to tell you guys thanks

ive had my pre since aug 1, 2009 and I finally put preware on my pre today and WOWZER!!!! now im kicking myself for waiting so long. awesome job
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Wow, you did wait too long!

Have you been using WebOS Quick Install to install homebrew apps and patches? Or have you just had a stock Pre this whole time?

Welcome to the world of Preware
    I hated my pre until preware came out
    Preware = awesome!!
    I just got my pre plus and I installed it a few days after, mainly for the virtual keyboard. Whoever designed the regular keyboard should be shot.

...and yes, thanks to those who do it.

Once I figure if I'm keeping the phone, I'll start sending out some donations too

George
    Last edited by guiri; 06/01/2010 at 12:05 AM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Have you been using WebOS Quick Install to install homebrew apps and patches? Or have you just had a stock Pre this whole time?
    stock lol
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by guiri View Post
    Can someone tell me HOW to remove some of the patches I installed? I did the 5x5 icons but I want to go to 4x4 and don't know how to remove it.
    go back to the patch in preware and the "install" button now says "remove"
    @agentmock

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    go back to the patch in preware and the "install" button now says "remove"
    Yep!

Tap 'Installed Packages' then go into 'Patch'. Tap the one you want to remove and then tap 'Remove'.

Simple as that
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    Just wanted to tell you guys thanks

ive had my pre since aug 1, 2009 and I finally put preware on my pre today and WOWZER!!!! now im kicking myself for waiting so long. awesome job
    Indeed! And now you have a new Pre!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    now you can see why those that keep demanding newer/faster/better phones from Palm before they "jump to Android" have just become immune to just how amazing webOS+Homebrew is.

I hope you always remember that initial amazement, because the general public will experience that every time you show them webOS. It's easy to get used to it and forget how kewl this stuff is...
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    My Pre would probably be a Droid if it weren't for this site and Preware.