1.    #1  
    I figured I would make a new thread for this b/c when I did a general search in the forums, nothing popped up.

Just installed Preware via WOSQI and not only do I not have any of the App Catalog apps, but I can not install any themes. Actually, I should re-phrase that. Under 'Available Themes', there aren't any themes, and that 'Available Themes' is grayed out.
    Everything is updated, not sure why this is.
    From the drop-down menu select Manage Feeds. Enable precentral-themes and prethemer. Then refresh feeds.
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/01/2010 at 06:54 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by ellabella0328 View Post
    I figured I would make a new thread for this b/c when I did a general search in the forums, nothing popped up.

Just installed Preware via WOSQI and not only do I not have any of the App Catalog apps, but I can not install any themes. Actually, I should re-phrase that. Under 'Available Themes', there aren't any themes, and that 'Available Themes' is grayed out.
    Everything is updated, not sure why this is.
    You included the themes in the feeds preferences to be updated on start-up?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    From the drop-down menu select Manage Feeds. Enable precentral-themes and prethemer. Then refresh feeds.
    Thanks!!
    I think I'm just getting used to the new version is all!
    *facepalm*
    Anytime
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/01/2010 at 06:54 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ellabella0328 View Post
    *facepalm*
    I assume you mean your hand, not your phone?!?
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced