1.    #1  
    I have plenty of apps and patches installed, and all are working fine. All of a sudden though, Preware doesn't recognize any of them. I thought maybe it was just Preware, so I attempted to check things out with WOSQI, but it is displaying the same behavior. I would really like to avoid doctoring my phone, but I am at a loss as to what I can do to fix this.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    well, i had the same once and i doctored my pre, didn't heard of any oder solution. But you don't have to do it unles you want to change something, everything is working properly.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah everything is working fine, but I also can't update any homebrew apps or patches.

I tried hitting install on a patch I know I already have, just see if it would add it to my Installed list, but instead it tried to overwrite it and gave me an IPKG install error.
    i see your point, so probobly only doctor left.
    Install Emergency Reconstruction Utility from Preware or WOSQI and that should fix things
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Install Emergency Reconstruction Utility from Preware or WOSQI and that should fix things
    That fixed it right up. You guys are awesome. Thanks for thinking of...everything. Keep up the good work.
  7.    #7  
    Nope, sorry. Mine gave no errors unless I tried to install something I already had installed. Preware showed all available packages, but said I had none installed.