Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2363686970717273747576777883 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1706
Like Tree19Likes
    Rod,

Any chance you could make it so that when typing a search string, that search string remains highlighted in yellow at the top of the screen, ala App Catalog, so that you don't have to tap the search string, delete it, and then type a new search string, but instead can just begin typing a new search string and have it replace the previous one?
  2.    #1442  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Rod,

Any chance you could make it so that when typing a search string, that search string remains highlighted in yellow at the top of the screen, ala App Catalog, so that you don't have to tap the search string, delete it, and then type a new search string, but instead can just begin typing a new search string and have it replace the previous one?
    I have no idea how to do that, but some other Mojo developer may ...

-- Rod
    Is anybody else having issues with Just Type support. Mine was working great, but now it never shows up. Even when I search things that I know are there.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    I'm assuming someone has already installed Preware on Veer. I cannot for some reason.

I have tried different installation methods. Using the SDK palm-install method. Using the Webos Quick Install 4.04, and tried the PrewareInstaller 1.5.0.

I cannot for the life of me get the Veer noticed on any of those installers. I keep getting Device Not Found.

I have the Novacom Drivers installed and everything. recycled the Novacom service, rebooted the windows XP, in developer mode, etc.

am i missing something on why this Veer is not recognized?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

--Sherard
  5.    #1445  
    Usual cause is you need updated novacom drivers.

-- Rod
    How do I know if I have the latest. Is there a website to get the latest?
  7.    #1447  
    developer.palm.com

-- Rod
    I had to reboot the Veer while plugged in to recognize the device. Looks like I can start the Preware install now.

Typically how long does it take to install the Preware from a WebOS Quick Install utility?
  9.    #1449  
    Quote Originally Posted by sherard View Post
    I had to reboot the Veer while plugged in to recognize the device. Looks like I can start the Preware install now.

Typically how long does it take to install the Preware from a WebOS Quick Install utility?
    Less than 20 seconds.

If that fails, use palm-install from the official Palm SDK.

-- Rod
    Anybody else having this issue where preware isn't loading ALL of the apps in palm catelog and many other feeds? I've got only 699 apps showing. When I load preware, it usually takes longer when loading palm catalog portion. It's been blowing right past it lately along with loading quite quickly compared to before.

Any ideas why it's doing this? recently i have updated preware from 1.5.0 to 1.5.8. If so Im not sure where to look get the older version back. Sigh... Hope someone can help me out.

Much appreciated guys, thanks.
    Chris
  11.    #1451  
    Quote Originally Posted by rcflyer40t View Post
    Anybody else having this issue where preware isn't loading ALL of the apps in palm catelog and many other feeds? I've got only 699 apps showing. When I load preware, it usually takes longer when loading palm catalog portion. It's been blowing right past it lately along with loading quite quickly compared to before.

Any ideas why it's doing this? recently i have updated preware from 1.5.0 to 1.5.8. If so Im not sure where to look get the older version back. Sigh... Hope someone can help me out.

Much appreciated guys, thanks.
    Chris
    It's a problem at Palm's end. They are not publishing the full set of apps in the XML feeds.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    ah alright well at least I can be at ease now. Hopefully Palm will have it up and running again soon. It's been like about a week that it's been down.

Thanks Rwhitby
    Does anybody have any ideas on what would cause Just Type, for Preware, to randomly stop working? It worked the first day or so that I had it and now it won't work at all. I've tried removing the plugin multiple times. I even removed the plugin and did a restart, but still no luck.

14.    #1454  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    Does anybody have any ideas on what would cause Just Type, for Preware, to randomly stop working? It worked the first day or so that I had it and now it won't work at all. I've tried removing the plugin multiple times. I even removed the plugin and did a restart, but still no luck.
    What plugin are you referring to?

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    What plugin are you referring to?

-- Rod
    The Just Type to install one. I don't know if I said it right, what I meant was that I went into Just Type preferences and removed it from my search, then rebooted, then readded.

Rod,
    I downloaded Preware 1.6.2 today and see what i think is an issue.
    The Clocks Themes feed seems to download correctly, but there is no Theme category listed on the main page.

This means that i can search for clock themes that i know the name of, but can't figure out a way to browse to them.

Am i missing something?
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    Rod,
    I downloaded Preware 1.6.2 today and see what i think is an issue.
    The Clocks Themes feed seems to download correctly, but there is no Theme category listed on the main page.

This means that i can search for clock themes that i know the name of, but can't figure out a way to browse to them.

Am i missing something?
    Available Packages - Theme - Clock
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Available Packages - Theme - Clock
    I have no "Available packages" choice on the main screen of Preware. Tried restarting the app, no dice.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    I have no "Available packages" choice on the main screen of Preware. Tried restarting the app, no dice.

You don't have the Themes Category checked to On.

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    You don't have the Themes Category checked to On.

M.
    Facepalm on that one. Thanks.