Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post

Double U, Teee, Efff!!! I want it!!!!
    preware 1.2.0 & save/restore 9.10 are showing up as updates after being to the 1.45 dr(uk pre) but will not update. Preware just closes down before you can view the ipkg error and save/restore shows up as been updated into you reload feeds then it reappers in updates. Have tried turning testing feeds off and phone resets but no change
    any ideas? What's wrong
  3.    #623  
    Quote Originally Posted by boyblueeye View Post
    preware 1.2.0 & save/restore 9.10 are showing up as updates after being to the 1.45 dr(uk pre) but will not update. Preware just closes down before you can view the ipkg error and save/restore shows up as been updated into you reload feeds then it reappers in updates. Have tried turning testing feeds off and phone resets but no change
    any ideas? What's wrong
    Either update your saved packages list or re-add the testing feed.

-- Rod
    Preware v1.2.4, with Preware in full view, after it's done updating feeds a notification pops up that Preware is done updating feeds. Now I know I would get these if Preware wasn't in full view but I don't recall getting these while in full view. Is this something I just didn't pay attention to in earlier versions? Obvisouly if I have Preware in full view I'll see it's done updating the feeds.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    +1 something i noticed too. not a big deal but something def. changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Preware v1.2.4, with Preware in full view, after it's done updating feeds a notification pops up that Preware is done updating feeds. Now I know I would get these if Preware wasn't in full view but I don't recall getting these while in full view. Is this something I just didn't pay attention to in earlier versions? Obvisouly if I have Preware in full view I'll see it's done updating the feeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    +1 something i noticed too. not a big deal but something def. changed.
    I noticed that and fixed it last night, when the server is back up I can push it for inclusion in the new test build.
    Thanks Oil!!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Something I noticed [1.2.4] is that the newer/updated themes only show one or two of the previews, and it's always the calculator and dial pad. Started seeing this in 1.2.x, I think.
    Older themes (from a few weeks ago) show all [pre]views. A lot of them are also showing default avatars/icons.

Anyone else seeing this?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Something I noticed [1.2.4] is that the newer/updated themes only show one or two of the previews, and it's always the calculator and dial pad. Started seeing this in 1.2.x, I think.
    Older themes (from a few weeks ago) show all [pre]views. A lot of them are also showing default avatars/icons.

Anyone else seeing this?
    prethemer site is the problem. you'll see the preview problem there.
    i have a problem with my preware 1.2.4. I am on a sprint pre 1.4.1.1. I also have the thunderbird overclock running.

where it says installed packages i only have 9 things showing. I thought it had everthing i have installed including patches and themes. when i goto the theme i have installed it shows that it is not installed. same with patches.

for that matter when i try to use the virtual keyboard i get this message.

could not load configuration file kb_config.json. try to reinstall the package titled 'vkb default themes and configuration

any ideas what i did? or what i can do?
    now i have really screwed up/ uninstalled preware and reinstalled using webosquickinstall. cant update to latest version. says missing url
    How do i get Preware 1.2.4?
    Quote Originally Posted by krispy521 View Post
    How do i get Preware 1.2.4?

Beware:
    The stuff isn't called "testing" for no reason...

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Testing_Feeds

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeiniowa View Post
    i have a problem with my preware 1.2.4. I am on a sprint pre 1.4.1.1. I also have the thunderbird overclock running.

where it says installed packages i only have 9 things showing. I thought it had everthing i have installed including patches and themes. when i goto the theme i have installed it shows that it is not installed. same with patches.

for that matter when i try to use the virtual keyboard i get this message.

could not load configuration file kb_config.json. try to reinstall the package titled 'vkb default themes and configuration

any ideas what i did? or what i can do?

Did you try reinstalling te package that it's telling you to reinstall?

~~~~~~~

After telling Preware to update it's feeds, does it still show only 9 things?

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Either update your saved packages list or re-add the testing feed.

-- Rod
    i've tried this still stuck on v1.14 and unable to update to v1.2.o that's showing in preware
  16.    #636  
    Preware 1.2.5 with Ask On Launch update preference and package blacklist support is now in the testing feed.

Thanks to Oil for these new features.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by boyblueeye View Post
    i've tried this still stuck on v1.14 and unable to update to v1.2.o that's showing in preware

What's the ipkg outout?

App Menu (on the failed install screen) --> IPKG Log --> App Menu --> Email Log

mail it to yourself then you can copy and paste it here.

M.
    Ask to update >

Thanks oil!

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Preware 1.2.5 with Ask On Launch update preference and package blacklist support is now in the testing feed.
    I like the blacklist function but think it would be more useful if it could be accessed from the app list.
    For example, ctrl-tapping an app would open a dialog box that asks Add to Blacklist?
  20.    #640  
    Quote Originally Posted by canderoc View Post
    I like the blacklist function but think it would be more useful if it could be accessed from the app list.
    For example, ctrl-tapping an app would open a dialog box that asks Add to Blacklist?
    Already in the roadmap.

-- Rod