Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    *** why hasnt my preware updated? im still on .36
    Quote Originally Posted by churro View Post
    *** why hasnt my preware updated? im still on .36
    The most common cause is that it wasn't installed properly, and has an invalid URL in the webos-internals feed entry.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    The most common cause is that it wasn't installed properly, and has an invalid URL in the webos-internals feed entry.

-- Rod
    How do i fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by WiTeBot View Post
    How do i fix this?
    http://install.preware.org/

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post
    current version of Preware is 0.9.99
    That is Preware on the TESTING FEED, on the regular feed the current version of Preware is 0.9.38, which will show the newest updates/apps/patches
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Are you using the latest version of Preware (0.9.38)?
    I am on v0.9.99.

I resolved the problem, though.

Turns out that, for some reason unknown to me, the webos-internals feed was turned off. Pretty sure I did not do it (I know it used to be on.). The minute I turned it back on, I was able to see, download, and install Zcorder.

Thanks for being willing to help.

Knox
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    very nice, webosinternals! Installed, tried it out- works as advertised. I did notice some weird things started happening after install-
    1. When listening to music via remix, incoming phonecalls do not pause the music any longer
    2. When waking phone up by pressing power, unlock screen is no longer the clock, but lock icon & whatever wallpaper is up. I use Switcheroo (free).
    3. Placing on touchstone no longer brings up clock

I have a multitude of patches installed and also use CPUScalerUber and keep my speed at 800mhz.

love this patch! Keep up the GREAT work!!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottw911 View Post
    Bottom right corner of the app.
    but I mean is there a way to go back and playback all of the previous recorded items once you close and reopen the zcorder app??
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    but I mean is there a way to go back and playback all of the previous recorded items once you close and reopen the zcorder app??
    You have to use a music player (Music, Music Remix, or NanPlayer), or the Internalz file manager. The files are stored in /media/internal/recordings (or when looking at the device as a USB drive, recordings, in the top level).

Regards,
    -Jerry
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    All the recordings are available in the music app. Is that what you mean?
    I think zcorder itself only streams the last recording.
    Yeah - recording phone conversations would be GREAT
    is this supposed to be able to work on the pixi? i installed it, but can't get it to record. the buttons work, but the timer doesn't progress
    Quote Originally Posted by firelightguitarist View Post
    is this supposed to be able to work on the pixi? i installed it, but can't get it to record. the buttons work, but the timer doesn't progress
    Same with me. It just hangs.
  14.    #54  
    if one of you pixi guys could pm me, preferably someone with shell access to their phone. Thanks.
    I received an error "can't record audio fast enough". Has anyone else been getting this? I'm running uber-kernel with 500mhz-800mhz on screenstate. When I went to play back the audio there were places where I sounded like Max Headroom. Sadly it makes the app unusable for me. If nobody else is getting this problem maybe I'll try a wipe and reload with stock kernel. While I love the speed increase on program launches, I *need* an audio recorder.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gamble6x View Post
    I received an error "can't record audio fast enough". Has anyone else been getting this? I'm running uber-kernel with 500mhz-800mhz on screenstate. When I went to play back the audio there were places where I sounded like Max Headroom. Sadly it makes the app unusable for me. If nobody else is getting this problem maybe I'll try a wipe and reload with stock kernel. While I love the speed increase on program launches, I *need* an audio recorder.
    I did get this once, but waited a minute and tried again and it was all good. i think something may have been doing a process in the background and after 60sec, that all closes.
    hey does anyone know why my zcorder might be having problems? It was taking a really long time to save my sound file. "Saving, please wait" was displayed for over 2 minutes. Then it just said Error: Failed to connect: Timeout. I tried removing the app and then reinstalling it. Any idea why it wont work on my Pixi?
    Quote Originally Posted by dgodfr1 View Post
    hey does anyone know why my zcorder might be having problems? It was taking a really long time to save my sound file. "Saving, please wait" was displayed for over 2 minutes. Then it just said Error: Failed to connect: Timeout. I tried removing the app and then reinstalling it. Any idea why it wont work on my Pixi?
    It's not working on anyones pixi right now.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I have not seen it mentioned yet, developer, can you state your intent or not to include telephone conversation recording with your app?

Thanks.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    How do I get a-hold of Zcorder's audio recording code.... ? or the whole app for all that matter....
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast