Page 88 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2889
Like Tree17Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Battery scaledown percent is the threshold at which the frequency is clamped to battery scaledown speed. There is no hysteresis avoidance setting like for the overtemp limit.

Override charger stops screenstate clamping the freq to 500MHz when charging.

-- Rod

That was very helpful. Much thanks Rod.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Override charger stops screenstate clamping the freq to 500MHz when charging.

(Rush's Response)
    So now it stays at the set speed mhz/ghz kernal that you're using? :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    So now it stays at the set speed mhz/ghz kernal that you're using? :-(
    Yes. With the override enabled, It wont change the speed when you plug in a wall charger or slapped on Touchstone. Of course this comes with a standard disclaimer.
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    Yes. With the override enabled, It wont change the speed when you plug in a wall charger or slapped on Touchstone. Of course this comes with a standard disclaimer.
    This was a feature I missed greatly. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    When enough users want a feature I try to make them happy.
    Live free or DIE!
    Guess it's back to stock speed for me then... I love the fact that my frequency drop down to 500mhz on both charging system. Others may like this feature, but it's not for me. My phone get too hot running 1Gz on the touchstone charger. I even like it when it also went down using my usb wall charger.

Do all the kernels have this feature enable?
    Guess it's back to stock speed for me then... I love the fact that my frequency drop down to 500mhz on both charging system. Others may like this feature, but it's not for me. My phone get too hot running 1Gz on the touchstone charger. I even like it when it also went down using my usb wall charger.

Do all the kernels have this feature enable?
    You can turn it on and off with Govnah. And I believe you have to enable it anyways.
    Maybe you misunderstood, the override parameter is an "option". By default it will still scale down when charging, unless you enable the parameter which will disable charging scaleback.
    Live free or DIE!
    Maybe you misunderstood, the override parameter is an "option". By default it will still scale down when charging, unless you enable the parameter which will disable charging scaleback.
    That's what I'm talking about Unix.. :-D Now everybody is happy. Especially me. Now one more thing > I don't recall changing anything since I updated earlier on, but on the touchstone it shows 1ghz. Did I enable it the parameter somehow > when I customize my profile?
    That's what I'm talking about Unix.. :-D Now everybody is happy. Especially me. Now one more thing > I don't recall changing anything since I updated earlier on, but on the touchstone it shows 1ghz. Did I enable it the parameter somehow > when I customize my profile?
    Maybe, check Govnah settings, it is disabled by default (meaning the override isnt enabled). On the Touchstone it won't actually scale back unless the battery is actually "charging". So if you have 100% battery it wont scale back since it isnt charging. Also enabling the override will disable it altogether.
    Live free or DIE!
    Definitly made me happy! Thanks!
    Maybe, check Govnah settings, it is disabled by default (meaning the override isnt enabled). On the Touchstone it won't actually scale back unless the battery is actually "charging". So if you have 100% battery it wont scale back since it isnt charging. Also enabling the override will disable it altogether.
    I think I had a full battery. ^_^ I appreciate your prompt reply. Good looking out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    +1 same here.

Like I mentioned earlier, i remembered those parameters when I was testing F105. I'm so happy that they have made their appearance in UK
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Mission accomplished.

Happy camper here
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Unix or rwhitby: Percentage wise, how close would you say the Webos-Internals team are, to a 100% finalized/stable UberKernel?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

That's what I'm wondering too, it seems like there's not many more features to add.

Unless you want to give us some hints to the future?
  17.    #1757  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    That's what I'm wondering too, it seems like there's not many more features to add.

Unless you want to give us some hints to the future?
    Well, when Palm releases a 2.0 OS version, or some new hardware, we'll be back to square one ...

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Well, when Palm releases a 2.0 OS version, or some new hardware, we'll be back to square one ...

-- Rod
    In my best Homer voice, "DOH"!!!!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Hi, just wondering what exactly the xbox 360 usb compatability patch does. I would greatly appreciate an info. I thought it meant that my 360 would FINALLY recognize my pre...but that is unfortunately not the case. Thanks in advance.
  20.    #1760  
    Quote Originally Posted by majesty9917 View Post
    Hi, just wondering what exactly the xbox 360 usb compatability patch does. I would greatly appreciate an info. I thought it meant that my 360 would FINALLY recognize my pre...but that is unfortunately not the case. Thanks in advance.
    git.webos-internals.org Git - kernels/patches.git/blob - usb/f_mass_storage.patch

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals