Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by noneuknow View Post
    oh herrooooo... just wonderin... i saved, and am running a profile i saved as a performance governor
    min freq 1g
    max freq 1g
    could that be bad for anything but battery life?
    it COULD be bad for a lot of things...Having said that, it causes no issues here. Temp stays level & below what it was on screenstate 800/500 and battery life is always gonna b bad with the Pre...only drawback to the phone IMHO.
  2. #22  
    I can't download it on preware.SO where shoud i download it
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by pray1988 View Post
    I can't download it on preware.SO where shoud i download it
    You will need to fix your Preware issue. Kernels are available in the Preware kernel feed, which is enabled by default in every Preware installation.

    http://install.preware.org/

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    You will need to fix your Preware issue. Kernels are available in the Preware kernel feed, which is enabled by default in every Preware installation.

    [url]

    -- Rod
    All due respect to Rod, but when first installed PreWare I didn't see Kernels either. It seems that when my internet connection isn't pristine, the updates that Preware started with get hung, (This is a carrier not a PreWare issue) and I ended up having to play with "Manage Feeds" and or manually do an update when you have good conditions. Hope this helps
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    All due respect to Rod, but when first installed PreWare I didn't see Kernels either. It seems that when my internet connection isn't pristine, the updates that Preware started with get hung, (This is a carrier not a PreWare issue) and I ended up having to play with "Manage Feeds" and or manually do an update when you have good conditions. Hope this helps
    But the original poster did not report any of those things in the preceding post.

    So we have to assume the most common case, which is incorrect installation, until further information is provided.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  6. #26  
    True, I as well considered a user issue as a possibility (it's happened before), but wouldn't want to assume much at all till there is a reply In my case all that ultimately ended up being a defective device, which sadly seems to be another oft heard issue.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions