Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526 LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 519
Like Tree19Likes
  1. #461  
    The ctrl+c doesn't seem to work on pre3 (latest webos). Toucharea+c don't do anything (ctrl+x and other seems to works).
    Any solutions ?

    Anyway thanks for the hard work !
    It has always been like that in the phones, gesture+c is for Luna copying :-)


    -- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  2. #462  
    So no way to get it working Oo ? Without ctrl+c its impossible to do a lot of things on linux term
  3. #463  
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomesgames View Post
    So no way to get it working Oo ? Without ctrl+c its impossible to do a lot of things on linux term
    Shift+c works for me at least in XTerm
  4. #464  
    Quote Originally Posted by copystring View Post
    Shift+c works for me at least in XTerm
    Thanks a lot ! Working like a charm !
    (Touch "gesturezone", then shift+c)

    Any idea for the "tab" key ? (command completion)
  5. #465  
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomesgames View Post
    Any idea for the "tab" key ? (command completion)
    Try Control+I
  6. #466  
    Quote Originally Posted by Soruk View Post
    Try Control+I
    It was this one ! Thanks a lot for your help !
  7. #467  
    Is there any way to get the xrandr rotate command to work? Perhaps if I gave it screen dimensions? Or is rotation locked at start time?
  8. #468  
    Currently it's rotation locked at start time. Don't forget that, due to to the onscreen keyboard, not only would rotation be taking place, but also the screen dimensions would be changing to new values.
  9. #469  
    Is right click support in there yet?
  10. #470  
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    Is right click support in there yet?
    Same question over here , how to right click in xfce ?

    Thanks in advance !

    Edit : Oh and another question, what should i edit to start lxde when debian chroot start (instead of xterm) ?
    Last edited by gnomesgames; 09/23/2011 at 12:47 PM.
  11. #471  
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    Is right click support in there yet?
    Install libgtkstylus, and then before you startlxde or whatever window manager run:

    export GTK_MODULES=libgtkstylus.so

    Tap and hold should enable right click functionality. I had trouble getting it to work in chrome though, I couldn't get the context menu to pop up to let me save an image as I tapped and held. However, I was able to tap hold on the desktop of lxde and get that menu to pop up, giving me the choice to edit the desktop properties, particularly, change the wallpaper.
  12. #472  
    Quote Originally Posted by jcerwinske View Post
    Install libgtkstylus, and then before you startlxde or whatever window manager run:

    export GTK_MODULES=libgtkstylus.so

    Tap and hold should enable right click functionality. I had trouble getting it to work in chrome though, I couldn't get the context menu to pop up to let me save an image as I tapped and held. However, I was able to tap hold on the desktop of lxde and get that menu to pop up, giving me the choice to edit the desktop properties, particularly, change the wallpaper.
    Working fine , i added this line to my .bashrc, and its works perfectly in xfce !

    Any idea for the "auto xfce boot" without xterm ?
  13. #473  
    Quote Originally Posted by jcerwinske View Post
    Install libgtkstylus, and then before you startlxde or whatever window manager run:

    export GTK_MODULES=libgtkstylus.so
    Thanks much! How does one get this to run on boot?
  14. #474  
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    Thanks much! How does one get this to run on boot?
    -Go in your root directory (in the debian/ubuntu chroot term) :
    /root/
    -and create/edit the file .bashrc :
    nano .bashrc
    -Add the line you want to execute at each boot (more precisely at each console login) :
    export GTK_MODULES=libgtkstylus.so
    -Save (ctrl+x, yes, enter)
    -You are ready to go !
  15.    #475  
    ALPHA TESTERS:

    0.9.5 is in the (alpha) testing feed, please let help me test so we can push this to everyone else!

    Changelog:
    • (0.9.4) Use meta_l instead of alt_l for compatibility-- "alt" key should work in places it didn't previously, like xterm.
    • Fix orientation detection for 3.0.4
    • Fix Tab key in 3.0.4
    • VKB now supports the following keys: Escape (euro) and control (dismiss). Note that control is sticky.


    Please post any/all feedback, but especially with respect to the above changes. Thanks, and enjoy!
    Quake
    thread
    VisualBoyAdvance
    thread App Cat
    X11/XServer/Xterm
    thread
    SuperNES
    thread App Cat


    If you like my work, please consider donating or buying VBA!
  16.    #476  
    0.9.5 promoted to beta for wider testing audience. Feedback please .
    Quake
    thread
    VisualBoyAdvance
    thread App Cat
    X11/XServer/Xterm
    thread
    SuperNES
    thread App Cat


    If you like my work, please consider donating or buying VBA!
  17. #477  
    Running Xserver 0.9.5 on Touchpad with webOS 3.0.4.

    Observations.
    1. Tab key command line completion fixed thanks.
    2. Seems to be a lot more logging in /tmp/xserver.log

    E.g. # tail -f /tmp/xserver.log

    Xsdl: UPDATE: x1: 973, x2: 1015, y1: 434, y2: 471
    Xsdl: UPDATE: x1: 921, x2: 1017, y1: 477, y2: 518
    Xsdl: UPDATE: x1: 973, x2: 1015, y1: 434, y2: 471
    Xsdl: UPDATE: x1: 973, x2: 1015, y1: 434, y2: 471

    This is continuously updating. Was this there before? Perhaps it was there all along as it seems to reduce if I drop my debian session and just have a single card with an xterm running. Not concerned about the logging, but just an observation that it seems like more than before.
    Last edited by alex80386; 10/20/2011 at 10:14 PM.
  18. #478  
    Thanks, you fixed all my 3.0.4 peeves.

    Now if only xrandr worked in the xserver once started...
    Come help me get my Chroot Scripts working!
  19.    #479  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex80386 View Post
    Running Xserver 0.9.5 on Touchpad with webOS 3.0.4.

    Observations.
    1. Tab key command line completion fixed thanks.
    2. Seems to be a lot more logging in /tmp/xserver.log

    E.g. # tail -f /tmp/xserver.log

    Xsdl: UPDATE: x1: 973, x2: 1015, y1: 434, y2: 471
    Xsdl: UPDATE: x1: 921, x2: 1017, y1: 477, y2: 518
    Xsdl: UPDATE: x1: 973, x2: 1015, y1: 434, y2: 471
    Xsdl: UPDATE: x1: 973, x2: 1015, y1: 434, y2: 471

    This is continuously updating. Was this there before? Perhaps it was there all along as it seems to reduce if I drop my debian session and just have a single card with an xterm running. Not concerned about the logging, but just an observation that it seems like more than before.
    Ah, yep that's because I shipped a build with my debug logging on.

    FWIW that's it logging regions of the screen that are damaged and need to be redrawn, if you're curious .

    0.9.6 should be in the beta feeds soon (same as 0.9.5, only without debug logging), let me know if somehow this doesn't resolve this for you.

    Thanks for the report!
    Quake
    thread
    VisualBoyAdvance
    thread App Cat
    X11/XServer/Xterm
    thread
    SuperNES
    thread App Cat


    If you like my work, please consider donating or buying VBA!
  20. #480  
    Quote Originally Posted by dtzWill View Post
    FWIW that's it logging regions of the screen that are damaged and need to be redrawn, if you're curious
    That makes sense, as in debian chroot I've got xclock and xload running, so it's updating the screen all the time. Now updated to Xserver 0.9.6 and those messages are no longer seen. The logging seems to be back to how it was before.

    One question... are there any plans to support an xorg.conf file in the future?

    It would be good to be able to configure using xorg.conf rather than having to edit xecutah.sh each time Xserver gets updated.

Posting Permissions