1.    #1  
    I just noticed I've been a TreoCentral/PreCentral member for 7 years.

Treo 180, 270, 600, 650, then Palm Pre.

All unlocked GSM models (for use in Australia), each cost between AUD$800 and AUD$1000 at the time (luckily I was able to sell some to finance the next).

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 04/07/2010 at 11:29 PM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    And 70 more years to come lol, thanks for your hard work you have done in this community for the seven years
    That's a lot of Palm and community.

Thanks for being here and active. We all appreciate your work!
    congrats! And thanks for everything you guys work on! I donated once, but I'll donate again, as soon as I'm able to. Soon though, I like what's being done with Preware Alpha!
    Congrats Rod. Thanks for all you and your team do.
    Happy Anniversary!! Keep up the gr8 work. Thank U very much for all your help & advice I have donated & will again soon as I can. PreCentral.net is like my Bible now!! Thank U!!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    wouldn't be precentral without you!

here's to another 7+
    Happy Anniversary!! ...and many moooooore!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Wow! Congratulations. This place and this phone would be dead by now if it were not for you. You have done so much for us and Palm it's hard think what it would be like without your amazing deeds. Thanks so much for making the ownership of our phone just that much more pleasant!
    Happy PCBday to you, thanks for all of your help that you have given to help the best OS in the mobile industry even better. Looking forward to what lies ahead for the webOS community
    Happy PreCentral Birthday Rod,
    Thanks for all your help both on the forums and on IRC.
    Congrats Rod! You are a true pillar of this community. Thanks for your dedication and helping spirit. You are an example of what many of us should aspire to be.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Congrats. And yet you are one of the most dedicated. Thank you for being there.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Congrats! I'd wish you another 7, but I'm sure by then, we will all just be communicating via our surrogates!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Congrats! I'd wish you another 7, but I'm sure by then, we will all just be communicating via our surrogates!
    lol imagine that!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Thank you for all your generosity and wisdom which I'm sure I benefitted from in the past 7 years. I just hope webOS lives on to give you and your team more challenges and fulfillment.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Congrats!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Conga-rats

If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com