Page 78 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2868737475767778798081828388 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1848
Like Tree18Likes
    Here's a script I made for Koto Player.

=)

Also note.. it requires luna restart, not sure how to include that in the script..

edit: I'm actually not even 100% sure this works. I think I went through this before, and it was only working sporadically. I do, however, know for a fact that Koto saves information in cookies, and this script saves the cookies. I just migrated from a Pre Plus with a highly non functional Koto to a Pre 2 with a 100% working Koto (I guess that's why HP never officially released 2.1 for legacy devices, lol). I have a headache right now, I will test it again tomorrow to find out what works and what doesn't.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fxspec06; 05/05/2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: update
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Here is the Scripts for :

B'lox!
    Marquees ROCK
    Click Trainer
    Dashboard Utilities
    Today's Tasks
    Bills vs Income

They should all fully restore everything correctly.

Have a good one...
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been having computer problems for the last week or so, which is why I haven't picked up any of the scripts... I should be back up and running fully next week. will try to pick them all up then.
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Here are scripts for Slice It! and Headlines.
    screwdestiny
    PSNTwitterLast.FM
    Here are the scripts for :

Zip Code Tools
    FitTrack
    WikiXplorer
    Chemistry Encyclopedia

Works to restore everything saved.
    @fxspec06:
    Note that Koto also stores data in db8, which is currently not supported by Save/Restore.
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Site Status (I think I already submitted this one.)
    SiteStatus Pro
    Lumen Calc (not out yet, submitting to app cat soon)
    Kookaroo
    Kookaroo, the Roku remote for webOS
    Amtrak Commuter, Check your Train schedule
    GPortal Google shortcuts for Google Plus, Google Voice, Google Tasks and other Google Services
    SiteStatus and SiteStatusPro website monitoring tools for webOS
    After WAY TO LONG of a break, we finally have an update to Save/Restore. I just pushed out 1.3.9 to the testing feeds, so you should see it within the next 30-60 minutes.

Updates include:

- Applications: Safe Wallet (courtesy of Audemars02), Koto Player (courtesy of fxspec06), CryptoNotes (courtesy of hboisvert), ToDo Classic (courtesy of lagoldste)
    - Applications: FitTrack, Headlines, Slice It (all courtesy of malpha)
    - Applications: Kookaroo, LumenCalc, SiteStatusPro (all courtesy of pcimino)
    - Applications: Bills Vs Income, B'lox, Chemistry Encyclopedia, Click Trainer, Dashboard Utilities, GeoStrings, Marquees ROCK, Music (Remix), Quick Post, Todays Tasks, WikiXplorer, ZIP Code Tools (all courtesy of djgardn2)

I believe that I am now totally up to date with all scripts posted in the forums. Let me know if I missed any. Otherwise, please let us know if you find any issues with any of the scripts that have been loaded in.

NOTE 1: Anyone interested in getting access to the testing feed, follow the instructions here: Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals ... Please be sure to add the "-all" testing feed and the feed the relates to your device (pre/pixi/emulator)

NOTE 2: Don't see an app supported in Save/Restore? Request them here! Remember the bounty system that is referenced on the first post. For any paid applications, the "standard rate" is to offer 2x the value of the App.
    Last edited by Audemars02; 05/19/2011 at 02:50 PM.
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  9.    #1549  
    BTW, I'm still looking for a Mojo developer to put some sort of progress spinner on the start-up of Save/Restore (much like the "Scanning unknown packages" spinner in Preware).

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Please see this post to get the ZZZ script to run with autosave: http://forums.precentral.net/2842217-post1391.html
    Thanks Adam. I completely missed this post when you initially replied. Sorry to bug you on twitter, but your point on last week's podcast about auto S/R in a post-hard-reset-lost-settings situation made me think about how important it would be to have these point-in-time archives saved.

My backup approach for the S/R Zip files will be to keep the last 7 nights worth, then last 5 Sundays and last day of each month. definitely overkill, but not a huge space waster so worth it just in case.
    After WAY TO LONG of a break, we finally have an update to Save/Restore. I just pushed out 1.3.9 to the testing feeds, so you should see it within the next 30-60 minutes.

Updates include:

- Applications: ToDo Classic (courtesy of hboisvert)
    *ahem* That would be me, actually

(I understand late nights and buggy finger macros all too well)

And thanks for writing this nice framework that we can create plugin scripts for.
    Quote Originally Posted by lagoldste View Post

oops..sorry about that... will fix that in the next update!
    Last edited by Audemars02; 05/19/2011 at 08:11 PM.

Like any of my work:
  13.    #1553  
    And thanks for writing this nice framework that we can create plugin scripts for.
    Ahem, that would be me

You're welcome.

-- Rod

Just updated and noticed that. Seems like a missed copy/paste...
    Rod -- looks like the latest update of Save/Restore (1.4.0) caused some issues with the app. 2 things:

1) The app listing when you select "Save" is no longer sorted alphabetically. Restore looks fine
    2) Auto save doesn't seem to work. i get a dashboard notification that pops up, but nothing happens.

let me know if you need any more info

Thanks to greenawayj for pointing this out to me

Adam

Like any of my work:
  16.    #1556  
    Rod -- looks like the latest update of Save/Restore (1.4.0) caused some issues with the app. 2 things:

1) The app listing when you select "Save" is no longer sorted alphabetically. Restore looks fine
    2) Auto save doesn't seem to work. i get a dashboard notification that pops up, but nothing happens.

let me know if you need any more info

Thanks to greenawayj for pointing this out to me

Adam
    Should be fixed in 1.4.2 - thanks to you both for finding those bugs.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    BTW, I'm still looking for a Mojo developer to put some sort of progress spinner on the start-up of Save/Restore (much like the "Scanning unknown packages" spinner in Preware).

-- Rod
    If you'd still like this, I can take care of it this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Ahem, that would be me

You're welcome.

-- Rod
    Indeed *bows* At some point I will have done enough reading of the WebOS Internals wiki and these forums to learn (and remember!) who's written what.
    Attached are scripts for:
    • Multi Pane
    • Pane Free
    • Trip Traq - BART
    • Trip Traq - HBLR
  20.    #1560  
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    If you'd still like this, I can take care of it this weekend.
    Thanks for the patch. I added the scrim back in (to disable things while the spinner was spinning), and pushed the result as 1.4.3 to the testing feed.

-- Rod