Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1848
Like Tree18Likes
    Reply to volcom45

I will look, keep you posted.
    Here is the Script for "InterfaceLift. " Works to restore favorites.

Best Regards.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    Here is the Script for "InterfaceLift. " Works to restore favorites.

Best Regards.
    Wow that was quick! Thanks so much, bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    There's only one version of CoD, see here.
    In that case, I have absolutely no idea. :/ Sorry.
    Here are scripts for:

1. com.longbeachit.gototool
    2. com.longbeachit.gototooldemo
    3. com.longbeachit.gototoollite

Thank you!
    Hello,

So I believe there was an extra file that is not need in order to restore your previous game saves.

This is the Updated script to make it work correctly.
    Hi,
    I had to wipe my pre to fix the "ghost touch" issue and backed up all my apps using save/restore. But now trying to restore, many fail with error e.g.: "caution: filename not matched: ext-drPodderFeeds
    /media/internal/saverestore/com.drnull.drpodder/20110312T231306-0500/ext-drPodderFeeds not found"
    The only file I have saved is /media/internal/saverestore/com.drnull.drpodder/20110312T231306-0500.zip
    I get similar results for FeedReader and ClassicNote. At first glance, it looks like I could go and unzip/rename these files manually but I thought I'd ask first.
    Thanks
  8.    #1468  
    Quote Originally Posted by cerenoc View Post
    Hi,
    I had to wipe my pre to fix the "ghost touch" issue and backed up all my apps using save/restore. But now trying to restore, many fail with error e.g.: "caution: filename not matched: ext-drPodderFeeds
    /media/internal/saverestore/com.drnull.drpodder/20110312T231306-0500/ext-drPodderFeeds not found"
    The only file I have saved is /media/internal/saverestore/com.drnull.drpodder/20110312T231306-0500.zip
    I get similar results for FeedReader and ClassicNote. At first glance, it looks like I could go and unzip/rename these files manually but I thought I'd ask first.
    Thanks
    Make sure you're using the same version of Save/Restore to restore as you used to save.

-- Rod
    @cerenoc:
    Make sure to open each app at least one time before trying to restore.
    Is there a timeStamp converter to convert the timeStamp to western calendar date and time? Are there plans to implement such a feature? I am particularly interested in useable time/date stamps for saved SMS messages.
    We should start a bounty going for the person who figures out how to backup our custom learned words..
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    We should start a bounty going for the person who figures out how to backup our custom learned words..
    I haven't looked at it, but they could be in a db8 database - does Save/Restore support db8 databases at the moment?
  13.    #1473  
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    I haven't looked at it, but they could be in a db8 database - does Save/Restore support db8 databases at the moment?
    It does not. At some point I'll get around to this.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Hi guys,

I recently had to wipe/restore my PrePlus and thanks to Save/Restore things worked out more or less smoothly. But now, I'm noticing that some of my contacts and calendar entries are missing. Those I entrusted to Palm Backup. Since it looks like webos-internals is ahead of Palm on this among other things, I was wondering if there are any plans to incorporate Contacts/Calendar into the Save/Restore paradigm. It looks like there's already a patch to export Contacts as vcards and email them so it seems like that should be possible.
    I realize I can sync this stuff with Google, but I'm old-school and don't have that much trust in "the cloud".
    I just noticed there's a bounty system. Not yet sure how it works but would certainly be willing to contribute.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Hi Rod, Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet - Mode Switcher stores your modes in Google Docs. So, when doing a save/restore using this app I get only a few preferences for Mode Switcher migrated.
    Attached is a save/restore script for SiteStatus.
    Kookaroo, the Roku remote for webOS
    Amtrak Commuter, Check your Train schedule
    GPortal Google shortcuts for Google Plus, Google Voice, Google Tasks and other Google Services
    SiteStatus and SiteStatusPro website monitoring tools for webOS
    So no one knows of an app to convert timeStamps to western calendar date and time?
    I upgraded to webOS 2.1 today on my Sprint Pre Plus.

I backed everything up with save/restore and afterwards I went to restore the files but nothing loads from the archive. Here is what I did.

-installed Preware with WOSQI v 4.04
    -installed Save/Restore with Preware

Now when I run the Save/Restore app, it says "loading archive data" but then nothing loads.
    I the installed InternalzPro and the saverestore files are all there. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT:::::::

After letting it sit in the background for a few minutes, all of the archived data showed up
    Last edited by Spade; 03/19/2011 at 08:33 PM.
    Could we please add support for Farm Frenzy 2? My phone had lost all data and i was able to use this app to restore it.. (whew!).. but Farm Frenzy i had to start all over.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunni198 View Post
    Could we please add support for Farm Frenzy 2? My phone had lost all data and i was able to use this app to restore it.. (whew!).. but Farm Frenzy i had to start all over.
    They use a bounty system here to add paid apps, so Farm Frenzy 2 is $1.99, you double that and commit $3.98 to the bounty. They buy the app and add the script, if it works correctly, you then paypal your bounty..