Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849505152535459 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1848
Like Tree18Likes
  1. #961  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    What is the actual list of files currently in your sav directory?

    -- Rod
    Originally I tested with these files:

    Open Source Information.pdf
    01.jpg
    02.jpg

    Then downloaded some roms opened and closed them to get these and deleted the pdf and jpgs.

    advance-guardian-heroes-u-.sav
    advance-wars-u-v1.1-.sav
    Altered Beast - Guardian of the Realms (U).sav
    altered-beast-guardian-of-the-realms-u-.sav


    In use cases by users there can be many files with all sorts of names with out without spaces based on the names of the roms. Alternatively if we have to if logic can be used to determine save or restore operation and use command line to zip the folder and unzip the folder respectively. But I'm guessing this would be a work around rather than solution to why the script isn't working.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
  2. #962  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Yep got it! Thanks!


    Have you updated your feeds?


    Still No Luck, If it doesn't seem to pop up by the morning I will check into it more. Thank you
  3. #963  
    That is too weird! Have you turned any feeds off or deleted any feeds? Have you doctored your Pre lately? Did you add the testing feeds to Preware?
  4. #964  
    [url= of /feeds/webos-internals/testing/all/[/url]

    correct?


    going to check the other phones....(I can see it just no Update)
    Last edited by djgardn2; 08/16/2010 at 10:42 PM.
  5. #965  
    Nope it's both phones even, Must be because I'm on the eastern side? Haha, if not I hear the Doctor calling me ....


    Thanks Let me know if that's the feed I always forget. Appreciate it.
  6. #967  
    Sorry that was Mode Switcher, Under feeds it is automatically named Optware correct?

    Nope, Your Right Must Have Deleted it and I never had it on the other phone either. Thx
  7. #968  
    Optware is something else. My testing feed is named webos-internals-testing
  8. #969  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Optware is something else. My testing feed is named webos-internals-testing
    Yup, Got it all worked out... It must have been from the last Doctor and I left it off, Thx
  9. Pup16001's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #970  
    rod,this app is awsome! It saved all my pics in my phone except what was in photosafe,is it possible to add it to save/restore?
    Last edited by Pup16001; 08/17/2010 at 12:46 AM.
  10. Pup16001's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #971  
    thanx again for the great app,good job!
  11. #972  
    Do I need to do something to get a script added other than submit it here? I posted it on this thread a while back, but even with the most recent major update still dont see support for it. I assume it just got overlooked when I posted it the first time - but let me know if there is something else I need to do. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
  12. #973  
    Is the 1.0.1 update a final release or a beta? Cause it is not showing up on Preware....
    Thanks
    Vas
  13. #974  
    It is in the testing feeds so you have to have testing feeds enabled.
  14. #975  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    It is in the testing feeds so you have to have testing feeds enabled.
    aha...many thanks...
    I thought it was a final release...

    Vas
  15. #976  
    Quote Originally Posted by rgisraelsen View Post
    Do I need to do something to get a script added other than submit it here? I posted it on this thread a while back, but even with the most recent major update still dont see support for it. I assume it just got overlooked when I posted it the first time - but let me know if there is something else I need to do. Thanks!
    I must have missed the script.. sorry about that. The best thing to do when you have any scripts is to post them here --AND-- send me an email at adam.marks@precentral.net (or send me a PM) to know it's here.

    Adam
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

    Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

    Like any of my work:
  16. #977  
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Is the 1.0.1 update a final release or a beta? Cause it is not showing up on Preware....
    Thanks
    Vas
    Please go back to my post about the update ( at http://forums.precentral.net/2609784-post942.html ) that explains how to get access to the testing feeds to test this
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

    Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

    Like any of my work:
  17. #978  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup16001 View Post
    rod,this app is awsome! It saved all my pics in my phone except what was in photosafe,is it possible to add it to save/restore?
    What do you mean it saved all your pics? It does not support saving of photos.

    If you would like to get PhotoSafe included, you will need to include a bounty (and described on the first post) because it's a paid app. Right now, the app goes for $1.49 in the app catalog, so a typically bounty will be 2x that amount (or $3). If you are willing to pay the $3, then you just need to post that in this forum and once someone has a working scripts you would send over that bounty to the script writer. make sense?
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

    Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

    Like any of my work:
  18. #979  
    Adam -- For those of us who had 'manually' installed certain scripts before 1.0.1 came out... (such as YouView, PalmOS Files, etc...) Also the ZIP-ALL script but I don't know if that one made it into 1.0.1...

    Should we delete those manual scripts or have they essentially been overwritten. I'm just thinking of a case where you update the "Official" script in S/R so the 'unofficial' one becomes outdated... but I guess the script naming convention prevents that from happening. Just wanted to confirm.
  19. #980  
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    Adam -- For those of us who had 'manually' installed certain scripts before 1.0.1 came out... (such as YouView, PalmOS Files, etc...) Also the ZIP-ALL script but I don't know if that one made it into 1.0.1...

    Should we delete those manual scripts or have they essentially been overwritten. I'm just thinking of a case where you update the "Official" script in S/R so the 'unofficial' one becomes outdated... but I guess the script naming convention prevents that from happening. Just wanted to confirm.
    For any scripts that are now in the App, the script will just be overwritten with the official version. For example, if you installed the YouView script that backed up the mp3 files when I initially posted it, you will notice that it no longer saves the those mp3 files because the official script has that piece removed!

    As for the 2 unofficial scripts that I have released to (1) backup Misc OS files and (2) to ZIP the entire directory, those are NOT in the official release. I am trying to figure out a way to include those in the app, but not be initially available for everyone. stay tuned for that!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

    Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

    Like any of my work:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions