Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    How will I know when Rod has updated the app to support Bubble Puzzle? Do I just keep checking every day until it is listed under Supported Apps?
    He usually posts here as well as updates his twitter status... but as soon as I hear, I will send you a PM as well!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  2.    #262  
    Save/Restore 0.7.9 in the testing feed.

Applications:
    Pack n Track, Pribbage, Top Stocks, Roll Quest, The Helicopter Game, Whendle, Bubble Puzzle (all courtesy of Audermars02)
    Time Tracker Full (courtesy of baldric)
    Hockey Live, Basketball Live, Baseball Live (all courtesy of MoreSolutions)

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 06/02/2010 at 11:39 PM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Save/Restore 0.7.9 in the testing feed.

Applications:
    Pack n Track, Pribbage, Top Stocks, Roll Quest, The Helicopter Game, Whendle, Bubble Puzzle (all courtesy of Audermars02)
    Time Tracker Full (courtesy of baldric)
    Hockey Live, Basketball Live, Baseball Live (all courtesy of MoreSolutions)

-- Rod
    Rod -- I just tried to do a restore on Bubble Puzzle and it has some weird behavior (and yes, i know it was my script that you used!)... I did a save, played another level, restored, and it didn't "undo" that extra level i played. I even tried a luna restart, and no change. However, I deleted the App, reinstalled, and then did a restore, and still nothing...however, once I did a luna restart, it seemed to work again. Any idea what that would be... I want to do a little more testing on that script tomorrow (time for bed now), but curious to know if you know why that would happen?

i will report back tomorrow if I figure anything else out

Adam
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Here are more scripts for our latest apps. Thanks Rod!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  5.    #265  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Rod -- I just tried to do a restore on Bubble Puzzle and it has some weird behavior (and yes, i know it was my script that you used!)... I did a save, played another level, restored, and it didn't "undo" that extra level i played. I even tried a luna restart, and no change. However, I deleted the App, reinstalled, and then did a restore, and still nothing...however, once I did a luna restart, it seemed to work again. Any idea what that would be... I want to do a little more testing on that script tomorrow (time for bed now), but curious to know if you know why that would happen?

i will report back tomorrow if I figure anything else out

Adam
    I suspect that cookies are cached. Does it store the information in cookies?

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
  6.    #266  
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Here are more scripts for our latest apps. Thanks Rod!
    Please test 0.8.0 and report back. Haven't seen many reports on 0.7.9 yet ...

No reports, no release

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    I suspect that cookies are cached. Does it store the information in cookies?

-- Rod
    yea. The restores I am having issues with are cookies-only scripts (i.e. vs database)... And I have confirmed that the restore works by checking the cookies.db file and seeing it wrote. But, the apps don't always "take" the update. Any thought on how to fix that?
    Rod-

Just went from 0.79 to .80 and when loading I get the "Loading Archive Data" notification but then....nothing.

Each of the four categories (Save, Restore, Support Apps, Installed Apps) stays grayed out and the preferences menu only gives me the option to set the theme.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Rod-

Just went from 0.79 to .80 and when loading I get the "Loading Archive Data" notification but then....nothing.

Each of the four categories (Save, Restore, Support Apps, Installed Apps) stays grayed out and the preferences menu only gives me the option to set the theme.
    Same thing happening to me.
    Rod-

Same for me...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  11.    #271  
    Rod-

Fixed in 0.8.1

It was caused by some contributed scripts with DOS/Windows line endings which I didn't notice.

Thanks,
    -- Rod
    Much better...danke.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
  13.    #273  
    Save/Restore 0.8.1 is released.

Applications: Sports Live, Football Live, US Soccer Live (all courtesy of MoreSolutions).
    Applications: Hockey Live, Basketball Live, Baseball Live (all courtesy of MoreSolutions).
    Applications: Pack n Track, Pribbage, Top Stocks, Roll Quest, The Helicopter Game, Whendle, Bubble Puzzle (all courtesy of Audermars02), Time Tracker Full (courtesy of baldric).
    Applications: Transformers G1, WOG Card Keeper (both courtesy of Audermars02).

-- Rod
    Yep. 0.8.1 fixed the issue for me. Thank you.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Would be awesome if we could get Oil's wIRC into Save/Restore to maintain all of our server, /join on connect settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Would be awesome if we could get Oil's wIRC into Save/Restore to maintain all of our server, /join on connect settings.
    I'm on it! Let me see if I can get it working! :-)

Like any of my work:
    I just noticed something today. Why isn't the Gameloft game Gangstar supported by this app? I just had to Doctor my phone because the screen wouldn't turn off, but now I can't restore my progress in that game. Gangstar is my favorite WebOS game and I would love it if that game were supported.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    I just noticed something today. Why isn't the Gameloft game Gangstar supported by this app? I just had to Doctor my phone because the screen wouldn't turn off, but now I can't restore my progress in that game. Gangstar is my favorite WebOS game and I would love it if that game were supported.
    I do not have the game installed, so if you want to put up a bounty so I (or someone else) can purchase it and create the script, I would be more than happy to try and help

Adam

Like any of my work:
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    DONE! and in record time!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Like any of my work:
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    DONE! and in record time!!!
    You are the man! Thanks alot! Hope Rod will add it in..