Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. roninj's Avatar
    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
       #1  
    I've been having problems with Preware ever since I updated to 1.4. I installed myTether and was having problems with the system, so I performed an EPR and then ran Web OS doctor to reflash the firmware. After that, I installed Preware and the Package Manager Service using WOSQI, but when I ran Preware, it didn't work correctly. It loaded up most of the feeds, but whenever I pushed a button to install something, the buttons themselves did absolutely nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled Preware and the Package Manager Service, then reflashed the firmware with Web OS Doctor, but the problem is still there. I am not sure what else to do at this point, so I was wondering if somebody could give me some help. Thanks a lot!

    Update: Thanks to the folks on the irc channel, everything is groovy now.
    Last edited by roninj; 03/04/2010 at 12:50 PM.

Posting Permissions