Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223 LastLast
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I had a similar Problem after the 1.4.1.1 Update. I used Preware to restore about 25 patches which work well. But I started to miss calls like you. I assumed that a patch was at fault so I started with Phone Patched and removed one at a time and retested. When I removed “No Alert During Call” patch the phone start to ring. I have not re-installed that patch so I do not know if the error has been fixed. I do not know if I had JSTOP installed at that time, but i did remove it at one point.
    Preware is an application that gives you access to install/remove/update patches/themes/applications. Once you close Preware it is no longer running/affecting your phone. I have had the Preware app on my phone for 7 months now and am running 38 patches and I never have had a missed call.
    Everything in preware I have installed isnt showing, its now just saying nothing since last night but there still on my phone?? how do i get rid of the theme?? keep getting an error.
    Run Preware, do a List Everything, search for Emergency, run the Emergency Reconstruction Utility.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    nothing has changed??
    It may take a couple of minutes for it to reconstruct the list (I've never had to use it so I'm not familiar with how long it takes).
    You may also was to read and post in this thread as it seems others are reporting your same situation: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...eware-290.html
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Most of the options are back thansk, but just the theme one isnt there?
    Maybe attempt reinstalling the same theme?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Hey all,
    I've been a long time preware user and just started having some issues. I tried to search before posting but didn't find anything.

Last week I updated my carbonpre theme which I loved, but something must have gotten messed up because it no longer showed I had a theme in preware. I couldnt install or update any new themes but patches worked and installed fine.

I decided to use WEBOS Doctor to start fresh. When I reinstalled preware through WOSQI it showed up on my pre but after a luna restart its like it never existed it didn't show up on my launcher. It didn't show up anywhere. I reinstalled it again and this time it worked. I installed a bunch of patches and a new theme and all was good. However today after updating to the new version of preware it again just disappeared. Any ideas to what could be causing this??

I aplogize for the long description, and thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read this.
    tried, keep getting same error message because its says already installed.

Any other way to remove it??
    Last edited by Jonas000; 05/04/2010 at 09:07 AM.
    Ok, this exact thing is happening to me, but when I go to "manage my feed", nothing comes available.
    When I upgraded to the latest version of Preware/Package Manager, the info page that came after the Preware update stated that improvements have been made to Preware to help minimize the hanging when opening the app. Have you upgraded to the latest version yet?
    I thought that I just did...
    Oh my goodness....it worked. Nevermind! I just went through and loaded the newer version from skratch. Somtimes, that what it takes.
    I recently added the webosinternals-testing feed, but have not been able to access it. I have that feed turned on in the "manage feeds" section, but when i open "available packages" and select feeds the webosinternals-testing feed does not come up. It brings up some other webos feeds(internals, kernels and patches) but not the testing one. When i open Preware, im pretty sure it checks that feed, but it goes by really fast. Any suggestions?
    i got a refurbished phone so i went to loaded up preware and now everytime i open it up it will show 5 package updates. when i update these packages and do a luna and reload preware again, it shows the same 5 package updates.
    Do you want to list the 5 packages
    you know what, i think i figured it out. i assumed my pre was up to date, turns out its not running 1.4.1.1 . i we'll see if this fixes it.

i cant believe i never checked the firmware.
    Let us know if that sorts it out, there has also been a new version of preware and package manager updated. So these updates should be in preware.
    yup, that was my problem.