Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Same here, I looked through all the threads and I can't find any with this topic. Oh and I'm only getting 92 themes... don't know if thats your same problem?
    Same here. No Prethemer and only 92 themes. Something must be up (or down as the case may be).
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Same with me, only 92 or 93 show up, anyone know what's going on?
    D= grrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    D= grrrrrr
    Get the same thing. My bet is that the problem is on the server end.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    If you have Precentral-Themes feed turned on, it will say 92, if you have those turned on and you have a prethemer theme installed, it will say 93. It happens to me too. I get that exact same error all the time. I'm using Preware Alpha though. =(
    this started happening yesterday to me and i t went away but now it doesn't load prethemer up
    yeah I'm only getting 92. I used to get close to 1500.
    lmao we are the only ones with this problem.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Is not only you guys is for everybody and hope prethemer could be updating the video section patch for us themes developers and may be add some kool tools.
    THE GAME OF LIFE
    Same here. I was able to install a theme by going to the site and downloading the .ipk file for my theme and installed it with Jason's WebOs Quick Install
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    lmao we are the only ones with this problem.
    I'm getting the same error when I load Preware. Only the Precentral themes show and my current Prethemer theme shows it's from an unknown feed.

Apparently there's a problem with the feed. Read here: http://webos.pastebin.com/07KGaaVJ
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    grr well even though I don't see any themes. Under installed packages I still have the theme section and it knows which theme it is too.
    Quote Originally Posted by 473x15 View Post
    Is not only you guys is for everybody and hope prethemer could be updating the video section patch for us themes developers and may be add some kool tools.
    you can add the videos icon under the file path tab.
    Have you removed your previous theme? You may only install one theme at a time.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Thank you
    Sometimes for me it hangs during the "scanning unknown packages" routine. No rhyme or reason to which package it hangs on, seems to be a different one every time. Usually after 3 or 4 tries it finally loads completely.

Anyone else ever have this problem?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I love the palm pre, along with preware and everything that goes along with it. I am currently trying to install preware on my new pre and having quite a bit of difficulty. I'm trying to use webos quickinstall and it won't recognize my phone when i connect it to my computer. Everything is up to date, i'm at a loss for what I may be able to do to fix this issue ??
    It may sound stupid but make sure you are in developer mode...
    Have you put the phone in developer mode?
    on the pre keypad type upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
    turn dev mode on, let it reboot then connect it