Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    sorry but I don't understand a word you are saying

my head hurts
    ^^ arg, its my english right? but look to my pictures (cant post links, because i havent enough posts)
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    sorry but I don't understand a word you are saying

my head hurts
    Are you serious? He speaks English better then alot of people here who's only language is English...

OP, I like your ideas, especially the download staus bar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Are you serious? He speaks English better then alot of people here who's only language is English...

OP, I like your ideas, especially the download staus bar
    if you understand broken english cool , but the op clearly states he has bad english if you read the thread and stop trolling. Also i have noticed that you follow my post alot replying to them i guess trying to start some type fight or argument. Sorry i dont get into fights in cyber world my friend.. PLEASE stop trolling the site looking for my post its starting to get old ... oh yeah i thanked u
    very usefull replays. Really!
    EDIT: I've corrected some mistakes in my thread. you can understand it now :-/ (maby)
    Last edited by karotte_; 04/19/2010 at 04:35 PM.
    Im getting a brand new pre tomorrow and the sprint guy said I need to remove everything preware realated. Ive done a full erase. Changed palm profiles and deleted the preware and mobile hotspot from my phone. But there is still the ringer switch and date on the top. Please help its getting late and Im getting ****ed
    Quote Originally Posted by Robtheknob7 View Post
    Im getting a brand new pre tomorrow and the sprint guy said I need to remove everything preware realated. Ive done a full erase. Changed palm profiles and deleted the preware and mobile hotspot from my phone. But there is still the ringer switch and date on the top. Please help its getting late and Im getting ****ed
    dr ur phone
    I just doctored my pre before sending it back for replacement. that way they can't get into my palm profile which contains all my info.

you could even get an older webos doctor file from before they kept the usb storage intact. that way you know its a clean slate?
    im stuck in the make sure deice is connected stage... how long did this take for you all?
    "THE DOCTOR" cures all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robtheknob7 View Post
    im stuck in the make sure deice is connected stage... how long did this take for you all?
    like 5 seconds
    I contacted Robtheknob7 privately, and he has been able to doctor his phone using the instructions on the WebOS Internals Recovery wiki page.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Modern combat: sandstorm is now $3.99 in preware but palm app catalog say's $4.99.
    brothers in arms is listed same way.
    I was thinking that maybe I could make a local folder in /media/internal/ called Patches and setup Preware Alpha to look in that folder for patches as well. Because some of my favorite patches I have not put online and absolutely hate using anything that makes me plug in my phone to USB (WOSQI). Does anyone know if it is possible already?

I have tried URL: file:///media/internal/Patches setting "is compressed to no" but it does not work.
    Last edited by demetry14; 04/21/2010 at 10:41 PM.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    as far as I know it's not possible. Why are you so against plugging your phone into a computer? it's really not that big of a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    as far as I know it's not possible. Why are you so against plugging your phone into a computer? it's really not that big of a deal.
    I am not totally against it, I do plug my phone in for charging... I am just for making things simpler for myself and others. Plus I am not always in front of my personal computer to install patches I really like and would love to be able to install them from anywhere.
    Last edited by demetry14; 04/21/2010 at 10:55 PM.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    I would love this since It's much faster to download a patch on a WebOS device than it is to turn on a computer and then download it.
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    I was thinking that maybe I could make a local folder in /media/internal/ called Patches and setup Preware Alpha to look in that folder for patches as well. Because some of my favorite patches I have not put online and absolutely hate using anything that makes me plug in my phone to USB (WOSQI).
    One way to pay back the community would be to do the work to get those favourite patches into the patches feed ...

Since they are all MIT licensed anyone can do the work of writing descriptions and creating screenshots and uploading it to the portal (give the author the chance to do it first, but offer to do it for them if they don't have the time).

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    i am trying to install the preware on my pre plus from my mac computer, i have also tried from my dell computer but the quick install says that my device is not plugged in when it actually is.

please help,
    Hunter Clark
    Did you turn on "Developer Mode" first?