Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    verizon wireless pre and pixi unlimited data plan on both ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritz331 View Post
    does anyone else after updating to pdk have a issue 1.4.5 update on palm now atari wont run
    I can run the Atari emulator on WebOS version 1.4.5, but the emulator crashes my phone and causes it to reset, after just a few seconds of play. I would imagine the emulator needs to be updated but I don't know if anyone is still working on the app anymore. I don't know for sure though.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

I'm having problems after the update from verizon on 1.4.5 too. Before the update, it was fine with most games but a few had trouble. Now nothing plays. I've tried uninstalling & re-installing and got to the start screen of a game, then the emulator froze and my pre plus reset itself. Some games I tried to load didn't even get into the game before the freeze and reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by karlo2012 View Post
    I'm having problems after the update from verizon on 1.4.5 too. Before the update, it was fine with most games but a few had trouble. Now nothing plays. I've tried uninstalling & re-installing and got to the start screen of a game, then the emulator froze and my pre plus reset itself. Some games I tried to load didn't even get into the game before the freeze and reset.
    Yeah Uninstalling/Reinstalling doesn't help. I'm pretty sure that the emulator needs to be updated to work with the latest WebOS version. But I don't know if that is going to happen, because I don't know how many people have donated money for the cause. I really, really hope the emulator gets updated, because I miss playing Atari games like Pitfall and Pacman. Is anyone able to update this emulator?

Hey I have a palm pre plus and it will not work any longer after the update in nov is anyone else having this issue the application just resets the phone when you open it ?
    same issue here I deleated it with internals and it still does the same thing dang Loved this this was my favorite app
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Yeah Uninstalling/Reinstalling doesn't help. I'm pretty sure that the emulator needs to be updated to work with the latest WebOS version. But I don't know if that is going to happen, because I don't know how many people have donated money for the cause. I really, really hope the emulator gets updated, because I miss playing Atari games like Pitfall and Pacman. Is anyone able to update this emulator?
    Same issue here did you ever get it fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritz331 View Post
    Same issue here did you ever get it fixed?
    No I haven't gotten the emulator to work anymore. When I open the app, my phone ends up resetting. This sees to be a common issue. Something that will keep happening until the software is updated.

Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    No I haven't gotten the emulator to work anymore. When I open the app, my phone ends up resetting. This sees to be a common issue. Something that will keep happening until the software is updated.
    Same here for me, loads the game then resets the phone, an update is surely needed. Hope one comes!! Given the dates i see in this post I dont have much hope.
  10.    #50  
    While I admit that it is indeed anoying, I need to tell you, that I'm no more developing software for webos (for several reasons).

I'm really sorry about this. However, perhaps someone wants to take over the project. Feel free to contact me by PM. Whoever may want to take it, might also ask rwhitby, 'cause he maintains the svn repo and he can give permission to the repo. This applies to all my past webos projects.

regards,
    Debilater
    While I admit that it is indeed anoying, I need to tell you, that I'm no more developing software for webos (for several reasons).

I'm really sorry about this. However, perhaps someone wants to take over the project. Feel free to contact me by PM. Whoever may want to take it, might also ask rwhitby, 'cause he maintains the svn repo and he can give permission to the repo. This applies to all my past webos projects.

regards,
    Debilater
    As these are already open source apps, this is a very good outcome by the author, which gives other developers the blessing to pick up an app and take it forward. Thanks Debilater, and best wishes on your future path.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Any news here? Does it work on Pre3? I tried to find it on preware (unable to!), tried to download it directly (through the Link on the first post and package instal on Preware) and get an error (404).

Thanks!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123