Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1128
Like Tree12Likes
    i'd be greatly appreciative if someone could help me get this on my pixi plus. it's running 1.4.5 and i've got preware working fine. the problem is i jsut can't find the visualb or vba under applications. i've read through the wiki but i'm still clueless
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Very glad to hear this will updated for the touchpad!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkNiGHTS View Post
    Very glad to hear this will updated for the touchpad!
    me too
    Guess we're all just playing the waiting game now ^_^
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hello ,

it's an amazing work you've done here!
    However: I can't seem to find neither SuperNES, nor VisualBoy Advance in Preware or the App Catalog. Could it be that the HP Veer is not supported by either of them? If so this would be sad.. still great job you and the other webos-internal people do!

Cya!
    I really enjoyed your emulators on my pre 2, especially the gba one. However it doesn't work on the pre 3 so please update it

Moreover the snes emulator is laggy on the pre 3, framerate is fixed at 30 fps ( i dunno why but the app's resolution may be the cause ) so it's unplayable
    Any progress on the Touchpad dtzWill?
    I'm not sure how much help I can be but if there is any way I can help you I will make myself available. I've never coded an emulator but willing to take a look given direction on what needs to be worked on and if I'm able to work on it I will offer my assistance in that way or if not then I can do testing.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    I'm not sure how much help I can be but if there is any way I can help you I will make myself available. I've never coded an emulator but willing to take a look given direction on what needs to be worked on and if I'm able to work on it I will offer my assistance in that way or if not then I can do testing.
    would a gba emulator work on a pre plus? y/n?

thanks1
    Quote Originally Posted by doofmonster View Post
    would a gba emulator work on a pre plus? y/n?

thanks1
    I would assume VisualBoyAdvance works on the pre plus as the only thing different with it is it has a larger RAM chip in it as far as I remember. Otherwise it is identical to the original pre.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    I would assume VisualBoyAdvance works on the pre plus as the only thing different with it is it has a larger RAM chip in it as far as I remember. Otherwise it is identical to the original pre.
    bah! i meant pixi plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by doofmonster View Post
    bah! i meant pixi plus.
    If I recall correctly the problem was the graphics hardware or related to that. The pixi/pixi plus have different chipsets than the pre/pre plus. Abd the pixi plus they simply added more RAM i believe as well.
    Forgot to mention. As with the SNES emulator, remember to include keyboard support for VBA. The on-screen controls aren't too great and I feel that the Keyboard controls are what makes these emulators playable.
    ^3 days later and I'm still staring at this topic. Any updates?
    Ditto. I keep getting excited when I get email updates on this thread and then being disappointed when it's just someone else asking for news. Could we have some news on this please. Even if its just a message saying that your developing other things and this is on the back burner for a bit. Thanks, Michael.
    If I recall correctly the problem was the graphics hardware or related to that. The pixi/pixi plus have different chipsets than the pre/pre plus. Abd the pixi plus they simply added more RAM i believe as well.
    ah, thanks for the info. i was just hoping
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    will this become available on the Pre 3 Preware? i cant find it currently
    What about using webOS quick install? This is assuming that the emulator works on the pre3. I only have a partially broken pre and touchpad.
    On my phone, i was not able to find the app in preware, only in the app-catalogue. But why should i buy an application that will propably not work on my phone?

I tried the version 1.3.4 from the raw feed and installed with quickinstall on my pre3.

If i click the icon to start the emulator, nothing will happen.
    Hi !
    Just bought it on HP application store, sadly, it doesn't work on my pre3 (icons is selected, and then nothing happens..)
    Any ideas ?