Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34348495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1128
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    is there any way to get this on the touchpad now that it's hidden from Preware?
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    yeah I cant find this on preware or quickinstall :?

edit nvm got it.

Any plans on adding gameshark cheats?
    Last edited by kel101; 07/16/2011 at 04:47 PM.
    Or where are the saved files stored? (was thinking I could just do the cheats on my computer and transfer the save over)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    yeah I cant find this on preware or quickinstall :?

edit nvm got it.

Any plans on adding gameshark cheats?
    how and where did u find it?
    Hey Will

First of all, much thanks for the VBA and SNES apps you've done for webOS. They're probably my favorite things on my phone - I've killed countless hours at work (shhhh don't tell!) with them.

Secondly, I was one of those who got in on the $100 TouchPads this weekend, and I was curious if you planned on updating VBA and SuperNES to webOS 3.0 and the TouchPad? Or if not, if it would be cool with you if others worked on it and updated it?

Thanks again!
    Joe
    If you want to get the wheels moving on cool projects like this consider Donating to the homebrew community
    Where I can find this at?
    Any plans to update this app to be compatible with the Touchpad? I would gladly pay for it through the App Catalog!
    Quote Originally Posted by datboi208 View Post
    Any plans to update this app to be compatible with the Touchpad? I would gladly pay for it through the App Catalog!
    Totally agree.
    Has anyone else been able to test VBA on Pre 3? Mine fails to launch altogether. I've tried a number of different versions installed from the raw feed using WebOS Quick Install (the Preware feed didn't seem to find VBA, as some others are reporting).

Fair enough if there's no fix, I shouldn't expect support for such a limited release device!
    it would seem that the vba app is only compatible with webOS 1.4.x & 2.x & not 3.0.x. We need the developer to make the necessary changes. Is he even around or part of webOS internals any longer?
    Last edited by datboi208; 08/29/2011 at 06:45 PM.
  12.    #1052  
    Definitely around and rather active--see all the xserver stuff ..

I *will* be updating VBA (and SuperNES) for touchpad in a bit, just haven't gotten a chance to sit down and make that happen, sorry!

FWIW it does work with 2.x . If you're having issues, let me know .

Enjoy!
    Quake
    thread
    VisualBoyAdvance
    thread App Cat
    X11/XServer/Xterm
    thread
    SuperNES
    thread App Cat

If you like my work, please consider donating or buying VBA!
    really looking forward to GBA emu on the touchpad. I hope you'll include support for the blue tooth keyboard and alike.

cheers and glad to hear your going to be updating it....
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Was really looking forward to getting this app but I can't find it in preware or in the app-store. I saw the link that takes me to the US-Store which I can't purchase from

Hope this comes to the app-store in Australia.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dtzWill View Post
    Definitely around and rather active--see all the xserver stuff ..

I *will* be updating VBA (and SuperNES) for touchpad in a bit, just haven't gotten a chance to sit down and make that happen, sorry!

FWIW it does work with 2.x . If you're having issues, let me know .

Enjoy!
    Good to hear, I've been using SuperNES on the TP for the last week and it's converted my OH to my recent kneejerk purchase. Super smooth and not had any issues with the ROMs I've tried.

Looking forward to VBA for Touchpad, keep up the good work.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I found 1.1.2 and 1.3.4 and neither one seems to load at all. I press the icon - it glows - then nothing.

Is there a touchpad specific one?
    Hey Will,

Glad to see you're still working on VBA - by far and away my most used application on my Pre.

It looks like Touchpad owners are having the same trouble I am with my Pre 3. Icon flashes, but no one's home.

For reference I'm running WebOS 2.2.0.
    Nice! So glad to see you will be adding Touchpad support.
    I had vba on my pre before I switched and I cant find it in the appstore or opreware to put it on my new touchpad. I'd be happy to pay again for it
    any ideas if your update will be compatible with saves from Gameboid on Android? I'm not sure if you and he utilize the same emulator core or if the save files created by Gameboid is the same as VisualBoy Advance. What I do know is that Gameboid can load VBA saves but not the other way around. Just a small issue, not something that affects me buying VBA. :-)