Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Is it possible to see a device connection simulation on this program?

Also, how can you change screen brightness while playing games?
    does anyone know of a bluetooth gamepad other then the MSI BGP100 and does it work with the pre. If it does work with vba for the pre, would make this testing a bit better and faster for some games and or parts of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    Is it possible to see a device connection simulation on this program?

Also, how can you change screen brightness while playing games?
    Simply go into card view (game should pause automatically), and then change your screen brightness in which ever manner you choose (top menu, screen settings). Then just jump back into the game.

On another note, will cheats (gameshark, codebreaker) be supported in future updates?
    I tried doing a gamesave with cheats enabled on my macbook, then transferring it to my Pre— but it doesn't work. Neither does transferring saves from my Pre to my macbook.
    Last edited by cruzader; 04/02/2010 at 12:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzader View Post
    Simply go into card view (game should pause automatically), and then change your screen brightness in which ever manner you choose (top menu, screen settings). Then just jump back into the game.

On another note, will cheats (gameshark, codebreaker) be supported in future updates?
    I tried doing a gamesave with cheats enabled on my macbook, then transferring it to my Preó but it doesn't work. Neither does transferring saves from my Pre to my macbook.
    What I mean is, can you make the game emulate less brightly, I know it can as when I'm in low battery it goes even darker. This would help reduce the battery drain from 34% even lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by SDash View Post
    Go to preware. Check webosinternals feed. Update feeds. After finished, press List of Everything. Then start typing the name ("visualboy") and it will search automatically.
    it's not in my list o' everything... gone for some reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundSand View Post
    it's not in my list o' everything... gone for some reason?
    i just found out about this and am very excited but i also can not find it in preware either
    One thing interesting lately that I've had is, while the ROM's take a long time to load the app itself opens instantaneously, faster than the launcher can close really. If there could be a second delay added to offset the choppiness of loading that occurs visually because of this, that would be great.
    Can you listen to music while on the VISUALBOY app?
    Quote Originally Posted by raw810 View Post
    Can you listen to music while on the VISUALBOY app?
    My quick test with pandora says yes... however... IT was super slow for me with the 800mhz patch. Although the phone may be in need of a reset which i will do later and retry. ( I have no actual music on my pre)
    is it possible to have a joystick instead of the d-pad.... i was playing zelda and the simplest tasks are near impossible i.e. getting from point a to point b over the cracked floors (where if you stand there too long they fall). i really want to enjoy this emulator but i cant...
    Seems like since all the games were released in the App Store that development on these games (VBA Emu, Quake, Doom) has ceased :-/ Too bad.
    New Username: PrfndHatrdOfMan
    Quote Originally Posted by alexanthony View Post
    I LOVE THIS!! Pokemon on my pre!
    This will probably make me fail my exams now...
    lucky! well not about the exams i mean...

anyway, where exactly did u get the pokemon rom? i keep searching but so far have been unsuccesful. Thanks!
    still cant find vba in preware. help!
    search 'visual' and scroll down til you see it
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    search 'visual' and scroll down til you see it
    I have already done that. All I get is youmail visual voicemail. I have the newest preware update and the newest version of WOSQI
    Quote Originally Posted by mikexmayhem View Post
    I have already done that. All I get is youmail visual voicemail. I have the newest preware update and the newest version of WOSQI
    On Preware 1.0, I went to "List of Everything" and did a search for 'visual' and it came right up. Make sure you have the webos-internals feed enabled.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnydonny View Post
    On Preware 1.0, I went to "List of Everything" and did a search for 'visual' and it came right up. Make sure you have the webos-internals feed enabled.
    yes I have preware 1.0 and my web-internals feed is on. Idk what's wrong
    Hey dtzwill,

Thanks for this awesome app. I followed from the beginning and haven't said anything (more of a reader than a poster), but GREAT WORK!
    is there a way to download it outside of preware and install with WOSQI
    thanx?