Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    VBA is not working for me. I tap the icon from the launcher but it just glows for a minute and nothing happens.

EDIT: I think I need some other services installed, but the wiki doesn't say which ones. I need to know because preware won't install it for some reason, I had to do it thru quickinstall.
    Last edited by kelim; 03/06/2010 at 10:38 AM.
    BIG REQUEST!!!

Is there any consideration on making a skin (or mod) to have a virtual joystick with 8 way directions -like most 3d games- rather than a 4 way dpad? I believe that you can move more freely and easier with it rather than pressing a direction and risking that you missed the pad and not move
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Did a search but didn't find, is it possible to make A+R, A+L, B+R, etc buttons that work like the A+B button?
    You sure development on this app isn't dead?
    New Username: PrfndHatrdOfMan
    i cant find it in preware anymore i know it used to be there
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Any plans on adding Gameshark capabilities? my ruby would rock if i could get a few gameshark cheats goin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enox View Post
    PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope not, IMO they should have a BIG update up their sleeves
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    I too would like a joystick. Great app thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enox View Post
    I would hope not. I would imagine that anyone who has the skills to add features to this app, can then submit them to the developer; so they can be added to a future update.

Hopefully in that way, VisualBoyAdvance can keep getting better.
    I have VBA for my Palm Pre and it was working great! Then the next day I go to play it, and the Controller skin is gone. Now the "game screen" fills up my entire phone's screen. It still responds to the touches on the screen, but since I can't see the skin's buttons' locations, it's very difficult to hit START and SELECT. And sometimes A and B are hard to hit.

Pressing Orange+Q(Slash) doesn't do anything. I know I have skins saved to the app.

I've tried reinstalling VBA with no changes.

Help!!! Thanks
    i cant find the vba emulator in preware and i dont know where else to look
    Quote Originally Posted by supafly208 View Post
    I have VBA for my Palm Pre and it was working great! Then the next day I go to play it, and the Controller skin is gone. Now the "game screen" fills up my entire phone's screen. It still responds to the touches on the screen, but since I can't see the skin's buttons' locations, it's very difficult to hit START and SELECT. And sometimes A and B are hard to hit.

Pressing Orange+Q(Slash) doesn't do anything. I know I have skins saved to the app.

I've tried reinstalling VBA with no changes.

Help!!! Thanks
    Press Orange+W. That will remove the full-screen option.
    Quote Originally Posted by bb6920 View Post
    The emulator can be found within the Quick-Install app. You can download it from the list of apps. You should also be able to download the file from one of the sites like this one, and then installl it using Quick-Install.
    Quote Originally Posted by bb6920 View Post
    That usually means that your Package Manager Service is not installed correctly.

Check in your Manage Feeds page, and make sure that all feeds have valid URLs under them. If one of them just says 'feed', then you need to reinstall the Package Manager Service using WebOS Quick Install 3.02 or later.

This will also be stopping you seeing lots of other packages, and may well be stopping you getting the latest Preware updates.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Press Orange+W. That will remove the full-screen option.

Thank you so much. How simple. I thought maybe one of my themes messed something up.

Thank you! You made Pokemon Blue so much better now! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbygbreeze View Post
    Any plans on adding Gameshark capabilities? my ruby would rock if i could get a few gameshark cheats goin.
    just open up the game from the computer using vba and use gameshark codes there then save or save state and open on the pre, thats what I did
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Act now and get one of these mods done for only three easy installments of 499.99 and then 3 more easier installments of 1 penny. Hurry before they run out~

Quote Originally Posted by SiLlY View Post
    Act now and get one of these mods done for only three easy installments of 499.99 and then 3 more easier installments of 1 penny. Hurry before they run out~

lmao, your fan one of the 800 kernel was funnier though :P
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    lmao, your fan one of the 800 kernel was funnier though :P
    lol.. I really should start patenting these. Maybe I can get the shamwow guy to pitch em...

wow! Updated. Cool!