Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Hi i wanted to get VBA and i followed all the instructions and installed preware but i cannot find Visual Boy Advance when i search. I was wondering if this is because i have a Palm Pixi and not a pre. Is there something i may have done wrong or is the Pixi version in the making? Also is there any way i could install this via WebOS QuickInstall?
    Last edited by johnrhic; 01/30/2010 at 05:50 PM.
    I've been organizing the skins here in the WebOS Theme section, check it out and feel free to post there!

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...nce-skins.html
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrhic View Post
    Hi i wanted to get VBA and i followed all the instructions and installed preware but i cannot find Visual Boy Advance when i search. I was wondering if this is because i have a Palm Pixi and not a pre. Is there something i may have done wrong or is the Pixi version in the making?
    It does NOT work on Pixi.
    anybody know how to return the sound after you mute with orangey key + z?
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    anybody know how to return the sound after you mute with orangey key + z?
    Orange key + z again
    works for me
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    works for me
    ok
    Is there anything i need to do? Anything i can download or what not for it too work? or is it like a hardware problem that only the pre is able to use the emulator?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I tried creating a skin catered more towards GBA, however VBA refuses to recognize it. I created the png in photoshop. I noticed that my skin png was lacking a color profile in comparison to some other skins. i tried saving, and loading it in, but no go.

attached is the png and the cgf file, anyone have an idea what i'm doing wrong?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    as VBA scales the screen via width i thought it would work better with separate skins for GB/c and GBA here's the (non working) GB/C version of the above skin.

also attached is the psd file for good measure.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcitron View Post
    as VBA scales the screen via width i thought it would work better with separate skins for GB/c and GBA here's the (non working) GB/C version of the above skin.

also attached is the psd file for good measure.
    hey man, be sure to post the finished skin when all's working, i'd def. like to use it
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I had an idea for a control scheme that used both the physical KB and the screen.

the kb for controls and the screen for a/b (they dont need to be visible, just there) the l/r could be relatedness to the top right and the z button.

as I cant get VBA to recognize my skins at the moment, I thought I would throw the idea out there
    I had an idea for a control scheme that used both the physical KB and the screen.

the kb for controls and the screen for a/b (they dont need to be visible, just there) the l/r could be relatedness to the top right and the z button.

as I cant get VBA to recognize my skins at the moment, I thought I would throw the idea out there
    This is a really nice idea!

On a side note, congrats dtzwill, you're now famous on Gizmodo.
    Quote Originally Posted by flipcap22 View Post
    First, I'd like to say that VBA rocks! newone, I've been using your skin and like it a lot! Now if only we can rotate VBA to landscape with the volume keys facing up (hard keys to the left), I'd like to see a skin similar to yours but instead use hard keys for the directional buttons and 'A' 'B' onscreen buttons. I've been having too hard a time using the onscreen d-pad (especially when heading right) so a layout like this would be ideal!
    thanks very much. i too have thought about using the keyboard for dpad in landscape, id have to try it out first, the keys are a little small for fast action games. it might be to hard to precisely handle your character.
    kinda new here... hi!!!
    is VBA also for the pixx.. or only pre.. i tried lookin for it on preware but no dice..??

anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybazooka View Post
    kinda new here... hi!!!
    is VBA also for the pixx.. or only pre.. i tried lookin for it on preware but no dice..??

anyone?
    Please search before asking; It's only for Pre.

would be awesome, hope it works out
    big props to you guys for makin this. my friend had this on his droid and now i can tell him to stfu
    This is awesome, thanks amigo, I'll let you know more once I get it installed and running.

What would be really cool is if you could do head-to-head games with bluetooth!
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    it's not on preware, is there anywhere else i can find it?