Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Maybe it's worth asking... are you guys running webos 1.4.0 or 1.3.5?
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHoMi View Post
    Really? It works? Any thoughts as to why it may have worked for you, but not me and HaPe?
    Hi JustinHoMi, Hi muhgatus,

please check the results from the Configure script for navit. For me it is not able to find SDL_image.h and the lib. For that reason it switches off the SDL support. This then results in the 'navit:navit_init:no graphics' message of our version.

With the problem the start looks like this:
    Code:
    root@palm-webos-device:/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit# ./navit.sh
    config file n is set to `/media/internal/.app-storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.org.webosinternals.navit_0/navit.xml'
    navit:navit_init:no graphics
    navit:main_real:Using '/media/internal/.app-storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.org.webosinternals.navit_0/navit.xml'
    navit:event_main_loop_run:no event system set
    If everything is compiled the right way you get:
    Code:
    root@palm-webos-device:/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit# ./navit.sh
    config file n is set to `/media/internal/.app-storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.org.webosinternals.navit_0/navit.xml'
    navit:main_real:Using '/media/internal/.app-storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.org.webosinternals.navit_0/navit.xml'
    graphics_sdl:event_sdl_main_loop_run:enter
    You can also check this in the compiled version. If the SDL graphics are compile you can find a SDL lib in the libs/navit/graphics folder. If not you have only a nographics lib.

I have no idea at the moment why this happens . I looks like it is a toolchain setup problem.
    I'm using ubuntu and noradtux is using debian. we both rebuild out TCs from scratch and have the same different results.

HaPe

P.s. I will not have time to look deeper into this in the next two weeks. Hope it helps you all to find the problem and report it to the webosinternals team.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Maybe it's worth asking... are you guys running webos 1.4.0 or 1.3.5?
    Hi, I'm using V1.4.0 on a German O2 Pre.

HaPe
    Strage things happened while i unpacked the libs.tgz again. Somehow tar removed my copies of the libSDL. I added the following to the navit.sh
    Code:
    cd /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/
    [ -f libSDL-1.2.so.0 ] || cp libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.2 libSDL-1.2.so.0
    [ -f libSDL.so ] || cp libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.2 libSDL.so
    cd - > /dev/null 2>&1
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Hi,

i got the following hin in the webosinternal chat but I do not have the time to try it:
    ( 08:08 hape_ ) rwhitby: we try to build navit and realized that
    not all of the SDL header and lib files are copied to the
    cross compile environment. Any idea why or heard about that
    happening. specialy SDL_image.h and the SDL_image lib in
    oure case
    ( 08:11 + dtzWill ) hape_: add 'libsdl-image' to your DEPENDS line in your
    makefile
    ( 08:11 + dtzWill ) it's separate, and looking now you don't have it in the
    current git, so perhaps that's the issue?
    HaPe
    Ok, I added the sdl-image dependency to the Makefile and pushed it to git. Don't know if it helps, it always used to work for me ...
    There are some inconsistances in pdl/Makefile that cause it to fail. It references "pdl-1.4" in some places, and "pdk-1.4" in others.
    muhgatus graciously sent me a tarred copy of navit. It displays the map (at my current location), and then crashes.

It doesn't seem to crash at a consistent time. Sometimes it'll crash right away, sometimes it'll wait for me to touch the screen, sometimes it won't crash until I zoom/scroll a bit.

Here's a log of the last two runs:

http://pastebin.com/AyrbnAwe

Code:
    Illegal instruction
    root@palm-webos-device:/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit# cat /media/internal/.app-
    storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.org.webosinternals.navit_0/
    /media/internal/.app-storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.org.webosinternals.navit_0/center.txt
    /media/internal/.app-storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.org.webosinternals.navit_0/navit.log
    /media/internal/.app-storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.org.webosinternals.navit_0/navit.xml
    root@palm-webos-device:/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit# cat /media/internal/.app-
    storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.org.webosinternals.navit_0/navit.log 
    Tue Mar 30 11:06:12 EDT 2010
    Navit log started
    GNU gdb 6.8
    Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
    License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
    This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
    There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
    and "show warranty" for details.
    This GDB was configured as "arm-none-linux-gnueabi"...
    Attaching to program: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/bin/navit, process 8669
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libgoodabort.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libgoodabort.so
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libgthread-2.0.so.0...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libgthread-2.0.so.0
    Reading symbols from /lib/librt.so.1...done.
    Loaded symbols for /lib/librt.so.1
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libgmodule-2.0.so.0...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libgmodule-2.0.so.0
    Reading symbols from /lib/libdl.so.2...done.
    Loaded symbols for /lib/libdl.so.2
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libz.so.1...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libz.so.1
    Reading symbols from /lib/libm.so.6...done.
    Loaded symbols for /lib/libm.so.6
    Reading symbols from /lib/libgcc_s.so.1...done.
    Loaded symbols for /lib/libgcc_s.so.1
    Reading symbols from /lib/libpthread.so.0...done.
    [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
    [New Thread 0x35574c70 (LWP 8669)]
    [New Thread 0x370a6490 (LWP 8672)]
    [New Thread 0x368a6490 (LWP 8671)]
    Loaded symbols for /lib/libpthread.so.0
    Reading symbols from /lib/libc.so.6...done.
    Loaded symbols for /lib/libc.so.6
    Reading symbols from /lib/ld-linux.so.3...done.
    Loaded symbols for /lib/ld-linux.so.3
    Reading symbols from /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/graphics/libgraphics_sdl.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/graphics/libgraphics_sdl.so
    Reading symbols from /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/libSDL-1.2.so.0...done.
    Loaded symbols for /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/libSDL-1.2.so.0
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libSDL_image-1.2.so.0...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libSDL_image-1.2.so.0
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1
    Reading symbols from /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/libpdl.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/libpdl.so
    Reading symbols from /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/libnapp.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/libnapp.so
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libPiranha.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libPiranha.so
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libpalmvibe.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libpalmvibe.so
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libexpat.so.0...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libexpat.so.0
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/liblunaservice.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/liblunaservice.so
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libsqlite3.so.0...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libsqlite3.so.0
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libcjson.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libcjson.so
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libLunaSysMgrIpc.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libLunaSysMgrIpc.so
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libmjson.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libmjson.so
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libdbus-1.so.3...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libdbus-1.so.3
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libgdbus.so.0...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libgdbus.so.0
    Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8...done.
    Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
    Reading symbols from /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/gui/libgui_internal.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/gui/libgui_internal.so
    Reading symbols from /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/osd/libosd_core.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/osd/libosd_core.so
    Reading symbols from /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/vehicle/libvehicle_webos.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/vehicle/libvehicle_webos.so
    Reading symbols from /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/speech/libspeech_cmdline.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/speech/libspeech_cmdline.so
    Reading symbols from /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/map/libmap_binfile.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/map/libmap_binfile.so
    Reading symbols from /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/map/libmap_textfile.so...done.
    Loaded symbols for /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/lib/navit/map/libmap_textfile.so
    0x35816ce4 in waitpid () from /lib/libc.so.6
    #0  0x35816ce4 in waitpid () from /lib/libc.so.6
    #1  0x357bbfb4 in do_system () from /lib/libc.so.6
    #2  0x357bc50c in system () from /lib/libc.so.6
    #3  0x35777658 in system () from /lib/libpthread.so.0
    #4  0x0001a7b0 in sigsegv (sig=<value optimized out>) at debug.c:67
    #5  <signal handler called>
    #6  0x00066008 in ?? ()
    Cannot access memory at address 0x310
    Detaching from program: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/bin/navit, process 8669
    FYI, the new Makefile does fix the dependency problem, but the app doesn't work. 90% of the time it launches, and immediately quites during the black screen with this error:

Code:
    map_rect_new_textfile unable to open textfile /media/internal/.app-storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.org.webosinternals.navit_0/bookmark.txt
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_sound_64_64.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_sound_64_64.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/cemetery.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/cemetery.png
    navit:displayitem_draw:failed to load icon 'cemetery.png'
    Illegal instruction
    The other 10% of the time it actually displays a map, but the phone becomes unresponsive (in terminal and gui). It will eventually allow me to swipe the scene away.

The one muhgatus sent me is slightly more stable, but only for a few more seconds.

FYI I have copied some maps into /media/internal/MapsNavit/.

Code:
    ls -lh /media/internal/MapsNavit/
    -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        35.7M Mar 18 00:38 osm_bbox_-78.8,35.6,-78.7,35.7.bin
    I think, the problem with the stability lies somewhere in the way, idle-events are handled.
    And I found out why it uses so much cpu, even when not calculating a route:
    Just replace SDL_PollEvent with SDL_WaitEvent in graphics_sdl.c.
    I don't know if that hurts somewhere else, but it seems sensible to me.

Edit:
    I just pushed a new version of the graphics_sdl.c patch. It fixes the high CPU-usage issue, and seems to be a bit more stable. But it still crashes quite randomly. Seems like some memory gets corrupted somewhere ...
    Last edited by noradtux; 03/31/2010 at 09:44 AM.
    I pushed a new version which runs much more stable for me (i.e. it almost survived 10 minutes of driving).
    Please try it.
    Great, I'll try when I get home.

I'm going to have to ask what may be a terribly stupid question. How do you go about entering in the text for a route? The physical keyboard didn't work, and I didn't see an onscreen keyboard.
    Yeah, that's another problem .. currently I have some bookmarks or I scroll the map to the point where I want to get to
    lol ok. You really have no idea how hard it was for me to ask that question. I thought I was going crazy.
    Awesome - I played with it for a minute, and no crashes. The only new problem I had is that all of the icons are now missing.

FYI I am using 1.4.0 and will continue to use it until the 800mhz Kernel is updated for 1.4.1.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Awesome - I played with it for a minute, and no crashes. The only new problem I had is that all of the icons are now missing.

FYI I am using 1.4.0 and will continue to use it until the 800mhz Kernel is updated for 1.4.1.
    1.4.0 vs 1.4.1 shouldn't make a difference here. Try launching it from commandline (SSH or novaterm):
    Code:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/navit.sh
    it complains about every missing picture. Then check, if the pictures are actually there ...

You might want to change icon_s="96" icon_l="96" in <gui...> to icon_s="48" icon_l="48".

BTW. I've got th physical keyboard more or less working here. If I don't find major problems with this I will push that code during the day.
    Ok, I pushed my current changes. The on-screen and the physical keyboards are now usable
    The physical keyboard only does basic things by now, but it's a start.
    I also split the navit.xml-file into smaller parts, i.e. I extracted the OSD-, layout- and vehicle-definitions.
    Hi, I just found out that there are a lot of files missing whioch are needed by the libc6 to support localization.

I compared the situation to my Debian PC and created those files in the root of my Pre. Navit now uses German texts

I will look into how we can add this functionality to the webOS-environment in a less intrusive way.
    Nice! I'll check it out.

Here's the log of the missing images. I randomly checked a few files, and they do not exist. This wasn't a problem before... what has changed?

Code:
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_sound_64_64.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_sound_64_64.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/cemetery.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/cemetery.png
    navit:displayitem_draw:failed to load icon 'cemetery.png'
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_map_96_96.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_map_96_96.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_map.svgz' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_map.svgz
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_map.svg' failed: Unsupported image format
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_map.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_map.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_map.xpm' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_map.xpm
    gui_internal:image_new_scaled:failed to load gui_map with 96,96
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_home_96_96.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_home_96_96.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_home.svgz' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_home.svgz
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_home.svg' failed: Unsupported image format
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_home.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_home.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_home.xpm' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_home.xpm
    gui_internal:image_new_scaled:failed to load gui_home with 96,96
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_actions_96_96.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_actions_96_96.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_actions.svgz' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_actions.svgz
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_actions.svg' failed: Unsupported image format
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_actions.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_actions.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_actions.xpm' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_actions.xpm
    gui_internal:image_new_scaled:failed to load gui_actions with 96,96
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings_96_96.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings_96_96.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.svgz' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.svgz
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.svg' failed: Unsupported image format
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.xpm' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.xpm
    gui_internal:image_new_scaled:failed to load gui_settings with 96,96
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_tools_96_96.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_tools_96_96.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_tools.svgz' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_tools.svgz
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_tools.svg' failed: Unsupported image format
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_tools.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_tools.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_tools.xpm' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_tools.xpm
    gui_internal:image_new_scaled:failed to load gui_tools with 96,96
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings_96_96.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings_96_96.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.svgz' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.svgz
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.svg' failed: Unsupported image format
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.xpm' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_settings.xpm
    gui_internal:image_new_scaled:failed to load gui_settings with 96,96
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_about_96_96.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_about_96_96.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_about.svgz' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_about.svgz
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_about.svg' failed: Unsupported image format
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_about.png' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_about.png
    graphics_sdl: image_new on '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_about.xpm' failed: Couldn't open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.navit/share/navit/xpm/gui_about.xpm
    gui_internal:image_new_scaled:failed to load gui_about with 96,96
    Well, I copied the graphics from a previous version that I had archived.

The physical keyboard works... but I never saw an onscreen keyboard.

What do each of the icons in the Action menu mean? (The car, globe, and town).

Using the Town icon, I located United States, then it prompts me for a Town. It lists the same town 10 times, with no State beside it. I assume it's returning every city in the US with the same name, but it should display the state name to differentiate them.

Edit: I found the city by clicking through them all, but searching for Streets does not work as expected. I confirmed that the street shows up on openstreemaps.org, but when searching I get nothing. I tried this with quite a few streets, and could never find the one I'm looking for.

It's getting close!!
    Last edited by JustinHoMi; 04/02/2010 at 06:43 PM.