1.    #1  
    I keep reading that Doom and Quake are available via Preware, but, when I try looking for them, I can't find them anywhere in the catalog. I've got 1.3.5.1, and Preware 0.9.12, and I know I'm getting current feeds because I get notified of updates to installed packages, but no sign of either app anywhere. Can anyone help me out here? I feel like I'm in some sort of alternate reality, where what's available for everyone else is inaccessible for me...

Quote Originally Posted by regnaD kciN View Post
    I keep reading that Doom and Quake are available via Preware, but, when I try looking for them, I can't find them anywhere in the catalog. I've got 1.3.5.1, and Preware 0.9.12, and I know I'm getting current feeds because I get notified of updates to installed packages, but no sign of either app anywhere. Can anyone help me out here? I feel like I'm in some sort of alternate reality, where what's available for everyone else is inaccessible for me...

i just checked and its there...just go to list of everything...and type quake or doom
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

3.    #3  
    After checking my wife's Pre and observing a lot more things available in Preware than I had, I came to the conclusion that I must have munged Preware the last time I installed it. I went into WOSQI and deleted both Preware and Package Manager Service, then re-installed each one. After a reboot, problem solved -- everything was back.