Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by vandelay View Post
    Is anyone else having troubles with launching this and webos 1.4? It worked fine for me with 1.3.5.1 on Bell, but after the update, it shows a card with the icon, and than an additional black card, which then disappears.
    yeah...not working with 1.4
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    yeah...not working with 1.4
    Same here.only a black card.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferchope View Post
    Same here.only a black card.
    this makes me sad
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I'm assuming this is because of the app timeout issue, does it work now for anyone with webos 1.4.1.1? I am with Bell and unfortunately we are stuck with only 1.4.1 and it still doesn't work.
    I hope the update fixes this issue, my daughter loved that game and was heartbroken when it didn't want to load
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    come on when will they fix this game I love it.
    Sanyo basic Flip phone- Moto Krazer- Moto Razer2- Palm Pre
    Will this ever work again or should I just remove it?
    Please fix it! :-)

Or is there a fix available yet?
  9.    #49  
    Sorry I've been on a hiatus. Game is fixed, it crashes trying to load the music file in 1.4.x. Not sure why, but I just removed the music to get it back to being playable for now. Sound effects work but no music. Look for version 1.0.3.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    somehow i can only move tux using the keyboard, the tilt control doesnt work. Can anyone help me? Suggestions?
    Thanks
  11. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Eric (or anyone) - what's the difference between the new version 1.2 that has made it's way into the app catalog, and the 1.0.3 "homebrew" version I've had for ages? Just wondering if I should delete the old version and upgrade, or if it makes no difference. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    Eric (or anyone) - what's the difference between the new version 1.2 that has made it's way into the app catalog, and the 1.0.3 "homebrew" version I've had for ages? Just wondering if I should delete the old version and upgrade, or if it makes no difference. Thanks.
    The app catalog one counts towards palms PDK hot apps contest, so I would download the app catalog one for that reason alone. Not sure if there is any update differences. If the homebrew one works better for you, keep both haha
    It's in the App Catalog (requires webOS 1.4.5).
    Does anyone know where your progress is saved?
    Does this application work on the HP Veer?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123