1.    #1  
    hey guys i was wondering if anyone was working on a thme manager application for the pre like winterboard for the iphone but something similar for the pre because with taht then we wouldnt have to uninstall every time a thme to isntall another one.sorry for my bad english
    Quote Originally Posted by garryb View Post
    hey guys i was wondering if anyone was working on a thme manager application for the pre like winterboard for the iphone but something similar for the pre because with taht then we wouldnt have to uninstall every time a thme to isntall another one.sorry for my bad english
    Even if you had a theme manager, you still would have to uninstall the old theme before installing the new one.

Have you tried Preware?
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    since there isn't a standardized way to make a theme and different theme making files are in different places
    the only way i can see this happen until theres a standard lay out is the current way its handled
    download theme A it puts it files in its place
    remove theme A(this is the problem since theme a has its own files then theme b wouldn't know to get rid of them)
    back to original theme(a baseline theme b can load its files without worrying about still having theme a's files hanging around)
    download theme b

my advice give it some time when theres a standard way to make then you can have a theme changer