Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    This is now explained in the Getting Started: Preware guide.

But as others not, this does not fix the second app limit bug, just the first.

I also corrected the thread title to say App Limit Partially FIXED - Reminder about Fairdinkum.

Members should not have to read this thread to find out that the app limit is only partially fixed.

- Craig
    Thanks. I really wanted to get something out because I really keep seeing that lots of people are fired up. Looks like I didn't help, just caused confusion Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    This is now explained in the Getting Started: Preware guide.

But as others not, this does not fix the second app limit bug, just the first.

I also corrected the thread title to say App Limit Partial WORK AROUND - Reminder about Fairdinkum.

Members should not have to read this thread to find out that the app limit is only partially fixed.

- Craig
    There... FIXED it for you.

It's not a fix (partial or otherwise) in any way shape or form. It's a hack that works around the problem. The only true fix will have to come from Palm. I'm not saying that the hack doesn't work, just call it what it is.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    There... FIXED it for you.

It's not a fix (partial or otherwise) in any way shape or form. It's a hack that works around the problem. The only true fix will have to come from Palm. I'm not saying that the hack doesn't work, just call it what it is.
    Yeah, I got it. I've already apologized several times. No good deed goes unflaimed I guess.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12