1.    #1  
    hello.. Im having a small problem..
    Before in preware my theme used to show up when i click on "installed packages"
    NOw since i updated my preware it doesnt seem to show where the installed theme is... Could someone please help me?!
    did you uninstall the theme before the actual update? It can cause some problems when installing over a theme.

here are some helpful threads that may hold answeres for you.
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-...ad-themes.html
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...er-update.html

or actually here is an actual answer
    Connect your phone via the USB cable to your PC. Choose "Charge Only." Next start WebOS quick install and select tools at the top. Then "Themer" and finally restore to default. It will put the orange twig pic on there again, and you can now download a new theme. Good luck.
    There are four lights.
    before i used to see Installed Themes (1) but lately I have not seen that and my theme would be located in the Patches Section. Check that out.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i go into preware - available packages - theme - then hit all and then preware freezes. everything else works fine.. but preware does seem a little slower than usual.. i have updated everything.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    only me? no one else
    ok its been 2 days and my preware works fine every where else but once I hit themes. it just stops. does nothing. No loading. not even the little tab on the top left works. Is there another way I can get themes from prethemer without it. i have web os 1.3.1 if that means any thing.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Same issue. Though, it did load a time or two. I did turn off the pretheamer feed at one time and it worked after that. Turned it back on and had luck yesterday but not, it seems, today.
    TTFN
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbeedle View Post
    Same issue. Though, it did load a time or two. I did turn off the pretheamer feed at one time and it worked after that. Turned it back on and had luck yesterday but not, it seems, today.
    Just saw another post...use the "List of Everything" option rather than "Themes". Seems to help.
    TTFN
    Go in the list of everything.... The themes show up there and they work... but you have to scroll through everything to see them.
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    I found that I had to list everything in preware and hit feeds. Then I have only been able to get themes from the precentral feed to work. Somewhere I saw that the update is causing the other ones not to be able to load properly.
    Same here... Gonna try the "List of Everything", and I'll report back.
    Yep. That worked.
    You can always type to get what you're looking for in the preware everything menu, much like universal search. If you follow @webosinternals on twitter, they have already noted the problem.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i wonder what's causing this.. i also wonder if we'll see a homebrew video recorder since the groundwork has been laid
    Is anyone else having a problem with not being able to open "themes"?
    They just updated preware and it's fixed now at least it's working again for me...
    I got preware on my phone but when I instal themes it tells me to restart the phone so I do that but then the theme doesn't change and stays the same wheb it turns back on??